{Part 2} ~A journey to the end~

*Chara's POV*

I realized it was the time.. The time I would break free.. The time I would release my emotions without  being afraid of the punishment.

I stared deeply into the horizon. There was my personal cemetery. The place where I could finally be free.. However, it was a long way from the village. 

It was finally night. I was ordered to start working.. But the slavery would end right there.  I took my only belonging with me.. My "formal" sweater.. A grass green sweater with a thick pastel yellow stripe, covering a big part of it... It was the well know "human fashion statements".. The striped sweaters.. In my case.. the only item my parents gave to me as they had wrapped me around it when I was a baby in order to have something precious that will remind them to me.. 

I sneaked from the backdoor. Fortunately everyone was sleeping.. I started walking in a dark path relying only to the moonlight... The next day found me severely dehydrated and weak.. I was there... Standing on the glorious mountain Ebott. 

I looked around.. Where had I come from.. I was surrounded buy blue clouds and a remarkable lavender sky.. What time was it?? There must be no timeline or space here..

It felt like i was in another dimension.. Suddenly I heard a strange loud howling coming from the center of the hill.. It was a clear iridescent void..                                                                                                                

-Here I am.. I murmured..

So this is it right?? I am free! I can let go of my useless soul.. finally!!! Justice

I stared at the void.. I opened my hands and positioned my body in a cross shape...

Suddenly I started seeing some bizarre illusions in the air.. 

Clouds and voices screaming HOPES DREAMS RELIEF JUSTICE FREEDOM surrounded me and pushed me in the void.. 

I finally achieved something!!! 

~Death~

                                                                                                      ~to be continued~