{Part 11} Hopes And Dreams

*Toriel's POV*

This is it. I am not letting Asgore achieve his blood stained plan.. In fact plans had never been pleasant to my family. I will stop this no matter what. If this is the only chance that I have to save the monsters and humans then I will take action now.

And so I did. I decided to go to the castle in the core. I need to stop the human from being killed.. That human.. I went to my room and stared at the closet. It was so dusty. You see I was in my house all day. My only company was that little talking flower.. I didn't have time to wear nice clothes. I then found the dress and the cape I had been wearing as a queen. I got dressed and headed to Snowdin.. I walked past all the monsters. They were staring at me and whispered to each other. Some showed me their respect by bowing while others widened the eyes trying to realize that me Toriel Dreemur was returning to her throne.. Not that I would beg him for anything. All I wanted was to save the poor child..

A little later, I reached a small corner that was connected to the frozen water.. I found the riverman.. The old hooded monster that I had hired to use a boat to mive monsters from place to place.. As I was walking towards him he blinked and finally recognized me.

-Tra la la la la la la! Oh my holly boat! It's my queen Toriel Dreemur! It's been so long tra la la!

-I am fine my dear! Will you take me to hotland please?

As you wish my queen tra la la!

He said as in a matter of seconds we had reached hotland.. I then landed on the dry and familiar magma chamber.. There it was! The shortcut that would take me to the core.. I followed it until I found my self to the bridge of the core. I walked to the entrance.. A little skeleton was standing at the door staring at me.. He was really familiar.. Despite my need to talk to someone I entered the core and headed to the elevator.. Oh golly, just like yesterday! I remembered me and the kids running around and chasing monsters.. Why did it had to end? (sigh) why?

Once I entered the elevator I knew I was heading to the right place.. He had left it just as I had left it.. All the same.. I then walked out of the elevator.. It's time for me to take action now..

*Frisk's POV*

This is the end huh? I murmured as I picked up my tiny wooden stick up. Me, the seventh fallen human.. Will I really survive as I believe? That king, Asgore Dreemur.. Heh, strong isn't he? I walked and reached to the throne room. How beautiful.. There was a garden with golden flowers along with that little wicked flower that was always threatening me.. And there he was.. Waiting for me.. I decided to approach him..

-Howdy, human! You are finally here! he said as he turned around and looked at me 

-Hello.. I am indeed here, after what I've faced..

- You are pretty brave aren't you? Just like them..

-It's my DETERMINATION that has made me survive for so long, I replied as I shivered strangely.

-DETERMINATION huh? Just like THEM.. Well, as you know, you should follow me inside to give this game a proper ending... Please follow me human..he said as he walked to the barrier..

I followed him until we reached that terrible white barrier.. There were they.. The 6 human souls that died there.. I blinked my eyes as this made me even more nervous and insecure..

-So are you ready human? he said

-Y..yes I am..

-Very well then.. FIGHT ME! he said as his hands released a superior type of fire magic that was aiming at me ready to eliminate me..