Chapter 1

"Good night Miss Kaiser. We are about to touch down please fasten your seat belt and it was a pleasure working for you. I hope to work with you again in the future."

Jasmine smiled at the voice over the intercom as she silently put away her devices and buckled her seat belt. She looked around the cabin of her private jet, her smile remained as she eyed her two guards since she was ten and traveling companions. Brian and Terrance were asleep in their respective seats but jolted awake after Captain Holmes made his announcement.

"We are here." she sang with excitement looking out her window to look at the lights of the city below.

The men chuckled as she pressed her face against the glass with the biggest smile on her face. "Are you excited about starting college? We can go back to Japan you know," Brian asked.

She shook her head no to his last statement, "I want to do this. I need to certify everything I have done. I hate when people say I never worked hard for what I earned."

They nodded in understanding as they too buckled their seat belts as the plane descended. There was no hassle in disembarking as everything was already put in place. As she stepped out cameras flashed from behind the gates and reporters shouting her name as she made her way to the waiting convoy. Jasmine simply waved to them and took a seat in the van.

" Welcome back. "

The voice startled her causing her to bounce her head on the window, the deep amused chuckle can be from only one person. She launched herself on him, holding him in a tight hug. "Hi daddy" she said against his chest. "Hi princess," he returned. His deep voice vibrated against her ear as she stayed embraced in his arms as they made their way to the city. They both said nothing to each other, Jacob held on to his only daughter, not wanting to let her go. At nineteen she has seen the world and grew up faster than he ever wanted, having her finding comfort in his arms was heartwarming for him. He stroked her now long bone-straight dark hair, kissing her temple remembering the days where she would curl up in his lap to watch her favorite movies.

"Why London?" he asked quietly.

She took her time to find an answer but couldn't find one that made sense. "It's like I'm supposed to be here. Finding Mueller Academy was a god sent maybe I don't know."

He hummed in acceptance and held her closer, "If this is what you want, so be it. The school has gone out of their way to accommodate you. They even called to confirm your arrival."

Jasmine chuckled while shaking her head. It came naturally to her and her siblings whenever their last names were mentioned, people tend to fall to their knees in trying to please them. Though Kaiser was already popular in Germany and surrounding European countries, it became worldwide after the family merged with the Robinsons which established Kaiser Group of Companies. Owning multiple companies worldwide brings a lot of attention to your family, even more so when the kids of Jacob and Renae are very talented.

Thanks to her debut in Japan, Jasmine Kaiser was known as the youngest producer and creator of the most popular Japanese Anime. She created 'Hanako' when she was sixteen, the graphic comic was published in America but was set to screen in Japan. Five seasons and a movie later her name was well known in every comic-con and cosplay domain.

Joseph Kaiser now at ten was presently getting the finishing touches on his first video game to be released to the international market. Being at his parents' company on a daily basis gave him the one up to understand how it all works. He designed a video game that brought stiff competition to other combat type games. The difference with his you can play it anywhere on any device without losing your data saved game. From PS4 to your iPad, to your Samsung phones. The game was compatible with every platform where other games struggled to get it done.