Chapter 7.

Damien and Dominic as anime characters.

"I have mates. Plural. Not one but two."

"And twins. My best friends since I was six."

After the steamy revelation in the changing room of a store and a quick bite at a cafe things between the three wasn't as awkward she thought it to be. Though she had questions she couldn't formulate words to ask. Knowing her so well they simply answered them all. The information she gathered was a bit overwhelming to say at least but it gave her more insight into why two young boys felt the need to be there for her, protect her. She always thought it was because their godmother was her mother why they were nice to her but it was far from that. Their actions before their sixteenth birthday were all them, every action every feeling towards her was void of any mate bond. When their wolves surfaced the bond was made stronger.

"So am I like something you would share between yourselves? You get one day the other gets the next" she asked as they drove back to Mueller. Displeasing growls were heard then the abrupt stop of the car at the side of the road. "You are not an object. Nor a play toy. You are not a house where people share living arrangements. You are Jasmine...."

"A person. A sister. A daughter..."

"A friend and now a mate..."

"To us..."

"Do not see yourself as a play toy for us. We have been around you together since we were kids and we never once fought over you...."

"I understand when Dominic wants alone time with you..."

"And I understand when Damien needs you. You also would have a choice freely on your own mind..."

"To choose who you want to spend time with. We know this is all new..."

"But we see it as a blessing. You have twice the love.."

"Twice the hugs. We are lucky to have you, Jazzy."

"Don't you ever think this relationship is like a card game where you always have to share."

She had no words to say, how do you make a comeback after that. They more or less just told her that they loved her and would do so till their last breath. She nodded, blushing as they each took her hands kissing her knuckles not so long after.

"We would go at your pace. When you accept us as yours that's when it all begins." Damien said after a moment of silence. They stayed quiet once more thinking over one main thing, would she accept them.

"Take your time. Just know we are always here for you." his brother said as they pulled into the car park.

Eyes met them as they walked the halls of the academy, they watched the twins walking beside her with their hands filled with shopping bags. They walked with their heads held high ignoring the whispers that accompanied the stares. The situation that was happening now brought up the question, what would society think of them. She would be the girl with two men, two men who aren't afraid to show affection in public. Two men who would be protective of her. They would think of her like a slut, polygamy was frowned upon by most people. It surely would bring shame to her family. As they neared her dorm, the twins sensed the change in her mood, not saying a word they simply led her to her room and packed away her things then sat on either side of her. Each brother held her hand and stayed in the tense silence.

"You are scared," Dominic said breaking the silence. Jasmine turned to him only to see that he was already focused on her. She finally saw the Dominic she missed all these years, the worry was in his hazel eyes, his full lips were in a thin line his hair was in a mess from her fingers but he still looked undeniably handsome. Boldly she leaned closer kissing his lips softly before placing her head on his shoulder. "Yes," she croaked.