Chapter 2

A glimpse of how Jasmine's Dorm room was initially.

After an extensive tour of the campus, they were all shown where she would be calling home for the next four years. "Here you go Miss Kaiser. Dorm A. Room303. You turned down the idea of having your own suite but this is as best as a suite also. This part of the girl's dormitory was specifically made for high-class students. So your roommate would be exceptional. She's at a class now and won't be back till later in the evening." the headmistress said.

"That's... Well that's thoughtful and thanks" Jasmine commented eyeing the displeased look on her parents' face.

Mrs. Chancellor nodded her head curtly and took her leave.  "Let's see my new room," she said with a fake laugh opening the door.

"Yeah. Force that enthusiasm." Joseph said fist-pumping the air. Jonathon snickered as their sister gave him a warning glare. Playing the annoying little brother role, Joseph always finds the perfect moment to quote Finn and Jake from Adventure Time.

"Joey stop teasing your sister," Renae said in a bored tone as she followed Jasmine in. They took in the cream walls and wide windows letting in the sunlight, a walk-in closet, and a personal bathroom. On either side were queen beds with personal work areas designated for each girl, they all watched as the men set up her space to her liking. Gone were the bare walls on her side, it now boasted anime posters and fan drawing of her from Japan. Pictures of her family were placed on a shelf above her work area, her clothes were packed out, the bedclothes were changed from pink to a range of color of blue, purple, and orange. They wanted her to be comfortable and placed everything that would make her feel at home. The flat screen tv was upgraded to a bigger one which was connected to her devices. Even though she was now in college, her job as a producer didn't end.

"Okay sweetheart this is it," he father said pulling her into a hug. "I would come visit whenever we are on break," she said softly looking up at him. He smiled warmly at his little girl, he still saw her as the little girl who bravely walked into pre-school forgetting him in a minute when she saw the toys. "Please be careful. If you have to leave the campus make sure the guys are with you. Your car has been shipped across and is in the car park. Have fun" he said kissing her head.

Renae was next, her hands immediately found her daughter's hair. "Okay so I wrote down a list of shops I frequent here in London and some that I know you would love. Your assistant would be arriving in London soon he will be housed at the condo in the city. He's excited to be here and happy that you asked him to come along. Oh, Joseph would be back here in a month for his game release." she explained.

"Yup," the person in question interjected. Jasmine rolled her eyes as she spotted both brothers searching through her Netflix.

"You got your cards, keys to the house in Kensington Square?"

"Yes mom. Don't worry. Three years in Japan and I turned out great." Jasmine watched as her mother's eyes filled with unshed tears. Renae brought her into a crushing hug softly singing their song. "Love you baby girl."

"Love you too mom" She stepped away from her parents and went over to her brothers squeezing between them as they watched Blue Exorcist for the millionth time. With their eyes glued to the tv they turned and held their sister for the last time. "Love you guys so much," she whispered kissing their heads. Joseph looked up at his big sister, she was his role model, with her taking things into her own hands and becoming a star in the animation industry he was motivated to do the game. "Love you too Jazzy" they said softly.

Her family stayed for a few more minutes before having to take the next flight out back to the states. It was just her and her guards, "Cameras are set up outside of your room which we will be monitoring. Our rooms are in Dorm B of the boys building room 425. " Terrance explained.