Chapter 4.

Jorge and Jariel Naranjo Vischov as the Carmona Twins

"What do you mean by 'OURS?'" Maxwell asked in a hushed tone.

Both brothers looked at each other then answered, "Mother blessed both of us with one mate, Jasmine..." Damien started.

"We both found her when we were eight and when it was time to have her as ours we had to leave her." Dominic continued in his naturally quiet voice.

"She was thirteen when we had to leave. When we first shifted everything just went crazy," the other ended lost in the memories of leaving their home.

"You two met the girl of your dreams at eight, at sixteen when you first shifted you became the next Royal Deltas in which you had to leave her behind?" Racon confirmed with them.

"Did we mention that she doesn't know we are her mates and she doesn't know about us being the future queen's deltas. Oh and we didn't get to give her a proper goodbye." Damien summed up everything on his fingers, with every word it made his and his brother's heart heavier. It was a lot to get sorted out between the three of them. Jasmine was a pretty stubborn girl, so to get her to forgive them would be hard. The next step is to have her love them without the knowledge of the bond. It has to be on her own free will.

"I must say that it was both lucky and unlucky predicaments you two faced. The question is how are you going to do it all?" Maxwell asked.

Dominic leaned against the wall shaking his head all he can see was her blue eyes filled with tears. He always hated it when she cried it weakened him to the core. Damien wanted to go back in and comfort her but he knew somehow that it would push her away by his abrupt declaration of love.

After a moment of silence, Racon and Maxwell stepped closer to them. "We will help. I'm sure the others will help too. After all, you two are our bosses, we want to see our bosses happy." Maxwell said with a grin. The twins looked at them in disbelief and did the most unexpected show of emotion in all the years the men knew them. They hugged them gratefully and thanked them for their loyalty. In the midst of their small talk the door opened, Emmaline and Chris came out talking to each other animatedly. They stood at attention waiting for her next order, "Since Jasmine is occupied with work, Chris is going to accompany me to show me the tourist sites, and some need to know spots. I think two cars would suffice the trip." she said with a small smile.

"Yes ma'am. Unfortunately, the Carmonas won't be joining us on this trip. Security measures to be taken but Miss Kaiser's men volunteered to help out." Racon said with the most serious expression he can muster.

"Oh. Very well. We would back later this afternoon, yes?" Emmaline asked Chris.

"Who knows. It's London darling" the redhead said in a fake snooty British accent. Chuckling at her new friend's silliness she allowed her to pull her along the hall to go start their day.

'Good Luck, sirs.' the men said to them over their link following the girls.

'Much appreciated.' Dominic relayed to them turning to the door that separated him from his mate.

"Slow. That's how we have to work." he told his twin. "Friends then up" Damien mumbled bouncing on his toes. Their wolves were on edge they were ready to see her again, be cocooned in her scent, witness the gorgeous smiles their humans told them about. They were ready for her.

Taking a deep breath they both opened the double doors slowly, their steps faltered when her sobs reached their ears. She was behind her desk with headphones on, from what they can tell she was drawing but couldn't seem to get it right. She kept redoing it over and over, her cries became louder, they couldn't take it anymore. "Jazzy."