Chapter 6.

If a guy takes you on a shopping excursion to cheer you up wouldn't you be the happiest girl in the world?

"Jasmine!! Open up."

Muting the music system, she perked up from her bed and listen once more.

"Jasmine Anahi Kaiser open the door now."

"Damien?" she responded rushing to the door. She never heard him so frustrated and authoritative, that was all on Dominic's end. The door opened halting Damien's next knock, "Get dressed. Meet us out front in ten minutes. If you are not down by then you would see a side of me that you won't like."

He didn't wait for a response he simply stalked off leaving her staring blankly at the spot he just occupied. The way he spoke to her was dominating, she never heard or seen that side of her cheerful twin it was ...... simply refreshing. Remembering his words she quickly got to his request. After a quick shower she was having a hard time finding the perfect outfit for some reason she felt nervous in going out with the twins. They did before but that was under parental supervision. Her choices were between a red white and black native American print dress and a fuchsia pink romper paired with a wide buckle yellow belt. After trying on the romper she considered it too flashy and settled on the latter. It didn't take long to find a black peep-toe ankle boot and a bowler's hat to keep down her hair.

"Perfect" she finally said giving herself a once over in the full-length mirror.

She was on time when she reached the gates a smile found it's way on her face as she neared the boys. She always liked how they expressed their own style. Dominic was simple whereas Damien loved his fashion. Nervousness faltered her steps as they both stepped towards her, their eyes only saw her as women around them eyed them hungrily.

"Dom.. I'm...I'm sorry for ev..." she didn't get to finish her statement as she was pulled into his arms. Her body became tense but when Dominic threaded his fingers through her hair at the back of her neck she calmed instantly. "It's okay." His words were for her only as his warm breath tickled her ear. She didn't want to let go, she couldn't. Her arms tightened around his body as she tucked her head under his chin. "I missed this," she said softly.

"We missed this too." she heard Damien said linking his fingers with hers behind his brother's back. She watched over Dominic's shoulder as he raised her hand to his lips never once leaving her gaze. "Let's have some fun. Time to spoil our little princess," he continued kissing each of her fingers. Her face felt warm as the once-friendly pet name meant so much more now but why? She nodded her answer yes as Dominic gently pried her from his arms.  "You look beautiful. How lucky are we?"

Once again she blushed this time from the quiet twin's words. "Thank you" Going into the awaiting car Jasmine missed the adoring look both men had for her as she walked by them.

'Really lucky.' Damien answered his twin's question getting in the driver's seat as Dominic got into the passenger's side. The car ride was filled with conversation as they got into a comfortable presence with each other once again. Light teasing, jokes, and subtle advice was between them again after years apart. To them they didn't miss a beat, though their start was rocky where they were at the moment was what they longed for. 

"So where are we going?" she asked wedging herself between the front seats. Dominic glanced at her with an amused smile as she read each street they passed. Damien looked over her head and eyed his brother. "Close your eyes." Dominic said but still covered her eyes knowing she would peek under her eyelashes.

"I wasn't going to peek," she whined holding his wrist. He shuddered at her touch and tried his best to hold back the groan from escaping as she began to unconsciously began to caress his wrist. The simple innocent action was awakening the most primal urges a wolf has for his mate. 'Guess you aren't the cold-hearted fucker anymore huh' his brother teased. He didn't miss the silly mischievous grin on his face. On the last turn to their destination, he removed his hand reluctantly from her hold, "Open."