chapter 1

(A/N: Hello ! Just wanted to pop in here really quick. You all might be confused as to why this first chapter is smutty (and awkward). Originally this was a requested one-shot from a fellow reader. After writing the one shot, a lot of people wanted me to turn it into a series and so I did. Now I have 3 books lol.

I am currently editing chapters so please be patient! I know my grammar is bad ('3' ) I wrote most of my fanfics when I was in high school and did not proof read any of them. By the way I am open to constructive criticism! Please feel free to comment/dm me about ways to improve my writing.

Enjoy the read! :)

"Jungkook, where are you? It's 3 in the morning, how come you're not home yet? Please call me as soon as you can. I am deeply worried about you."

*Click*

I threw my phone down on the ground as the phone call led to voicemail. AGAIN.

This was the 6th time I've tried to call Jeon Jungkook. Why wasn't he answering his phone? It's a Tuesday night. At least answer my calls or text messages?? Is he purposely ignoring my phone calls? Gosh, I am tired. Tired from the lack of sleep and tired from his doings. This "party life" of his has been going on for a few months now. It was unusual for him to be coming home so late until one night I caught him coming home drunk. Now almost every weekend he's never home. On weekdays or some days, I'd try to consult with him but I was always ignored. That was what surprised me the most, being ignored by the love of my life. How did Jungkook, my sweet and caring boyfriend turn into this.. person I barely know? I often question myself. How? Why? Was he always like this? If so, how come it took him 3 years of our relationship to start acting up?

My thoughts were soon disrupted by the sound of the front door slamming open.

A slam that echoed from our apartment hallway to the next. There stood Jungkook with his jean jacket in his hand, his tan timberlands clean as dust as white streaks are smeared onto his black shirt. A drunk Jungkook limps away as he again slams our apartment door using the strength of his legs. His eyes not caring to look at mines as he shoves past me.

"Jungkook-" I begin to say.

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep," he spoke greedily as he made his way towards our shared bedroom.

"Jungkook!"

"Aish! What don't you understand! I said I'm tired! Now leave me alone!" His voice raises, swiftly turning back around to face me. Eyes, red as the alcohol consumed him. Breath, stained with tomorrow's regret.

My heart dropped. I stood there looking like a dumb fool as he looks away from me not even batting an eye, and enters our bedroom slamming it shut. My tears slowly fell as I ran towards the bathroom to clean up my look.

[ The next day ]

I stood outside my bedroom door, hesitating to open it. It was already 12 in the afternoon and Jungkook had not awoken yet. All night was a disaster as his groans and sounds of vomit were heard. I, myself felt like throwing up as I couldn't bare to stand the sound, let alone the stench. Waking up early to prepare breakfast, it has been 30 minutes of me, standing outside of our bedroom door holding onto a tray. A tray that held a white cloth dipped inside a bowl of warm water all for Jungkook.