Authors Note 2020

Hey everyone! 

So since quarantine, I've been going back and re reading my fanfictions. I wrote these when I was a high school student and now I am a college student. I never realized how bad and cringe my stories were haha. Therefore I will slowly be editing my fanfictions to improve them. 

I am a pretty busy person not gonna lie, so with that, I will be taking my time to edit every chapter. I've already started editing my "Dream" fanfic (If you want, please check it out!) Next I will be editing the long awaited "Cheater" series. 

Now I know that you all have been wondering when I am going to finish this series. I did plan to last year, but I got caught up with so many things I couldn't keep track. With this year being my first year of college, I really had no time. With this series out of honesty, I wrote the first chapter to "Cheater" as a one-shot, but with so many people requesting to turn it into a fanfic, I did so (which I have no regrets.)  My goal is to eventually finish this series-- just know it will take some time. I believe the last time I published a chapter was a year ago :|

I want to thank every single one of you who has showed nothing but immense love towards my stories! I really enjoy writing. I love bringing my never ending imaginations onto paper, and bringing character and life for everyone to read about. Besides that, I love reading your comments, it really makes my day! Though I'm rarely on anymore, it still warms my heart whenever I do monthly check-ins with this account. 

I know with everything going on in the world right now, its scary. I wish you all nothing but love and good health to come your way. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, concerns, or if you need someone to talk to.  Don't forget to stay safe! 

With love,

Bangtaninfiresme