chapter 3

I could start to feel the sting in my eyes. The memories, our memories made together, reminded me of us. The Jungkook I use to know turned into someone unknown. The 8 months that still left me in awe; the scar he left deeply in me still lingers. His appearance was in my view. The eyes, the familiar pair of eyes reconnected with mines sending me off the edge. My Nokia camera slipped out of my hands falling down on the glossy floor. The tears, about to slip out of the corner of my eyes. I could see Hyo Min gasp, along with Jungkook holding his breath.

"Miss (y/n)-shi, are you okay? I-" Hyo Min starts but soon gets cuts off by me. My whimpers were well known once I'd started talking laconically, my words brief and short.

"I-I'm sorry-" I say before bolting out the door, leaving my ex boyfriend and his fiance.

*

Jungkook watches from behind slowly as you leave. The echo of your heels slipping further and further down the hallway barely inaudible. Jungkook exhaled loudly, rushing towards the camera that had collapsed. His voice trembles a bit before picking up the expensive now broken item. Jungkooks actions left Hyo Min in shock; her all alone in the room with him running after you.

"Jungkook!" she yells.

¤

Jungkook clenched onto the Nokia, his heart beating faster then the words he wish to tell you. The problem he's made you suffer, the pain. He ran down the flight of stairs going faster and faster than before.
"(Y/n)," he pants out saying your name louder each time he started down another flight.

The urge getting to him, wanting to escape his stomach. The guilt he still kept inside of him, not forgiving himself for what he did.

"(Y/n), Omo why are you crying?"

Jungkook jumped off the second step and raced around the corner, close to the main lobby. He could hear another girl's voice questioning your tears along with your faint sobs getting louder.

"I can't stay, I-I have to go."

He heard her say. Before another word was spoken, Jungkook appeared before your wet eyes.

*

I stumble back, holding onto the counter.
T

he river of tears slipped past the corner of my eyes and down the valley of my cheeks. A distress feeling overcame me knowing his motive.

"(Y/n)-"

"Get away from me!" I yelled, letting out my anger. From the corner of my eyes I could see Krystal rushing around the counter and standing in front of me. Her figure blocking my sight from his presence.

"Whoa whoa, what's going on? (Y/n)?"

Krystal turns around and gives me a psyched look. I shook my head and started out for the door. Three years of his bull shit and 8 months of this fuckery and he wants to talk to me?

"(Y/n) stop!"

Jungkook yells once again. My hands stopped but both of my feet were walking with full force. I could feel myself walking up to him, my hands whipping his face leaving a bright red mark.

"OH MY GOD!" Krystal shouts from behind. Jungkook stays in this position, not daring to leave. His eyes watered away making me feel like I should've never done it. I could hear the crack in my voice get steeper as I backed away from him. A shudder ran down my spine just seeing him appear in front of my eyes again. I didn't think I would see him again, I was wrong.

"You left me for her right? How long have you been cheating behind my back? 3 months? 4? A year? What the hell Jungkook! I spent 3 years with you, did you even love me?!"

I couldn't help but start to bawl. These questions, I needed answers. My cries were beginning to raise, but I covered my mouth to prevent the attention. Jungkook bit his inner lips looking down just in time for his tears to fall. Sniffles came from him, but more from me.

"I did."

I turned away from him. My hyperventilating took place as I soon couldn't talk. The overwhelming feeling got to me, making me feel the same all over again. He used to love me. That's why he said, "I did." He use to until he got tired of me.
Typical.
I was useless, no good for him. I was blinded.
I still am.

Hyo Min appears from around the corner, her eyes wide and surprised. The form of her eyebrows made her question the situation.

"What's going on here..?" she asks slowly. Jungkook suddenly looks up at me while wiping away his tears. He faked a cough and tried to play it off.

"Uhm, well-"

"I'm his girlfriend. The one he left for you. I think you better rethink about the marriage. You don't want to marry a cheater now would you?"

I glared at Jungkook before making my way out. His complete shocked face said it all.

{TBC}