chapter 4

[Apartment]

I laid down on my back staring up at the ceiling. It's colors, fading away from the origins. I suddenly could feel a sad ambiance surround me. The feeling of being loved, but filled with knives waiting to penetrate deep inside of me. I know what I'm going to go through yet I still choose the wrong choices. Jungkook was the last one though, to make me feel pain. Who knew I would see him at my workplace. Who knew I would blast him there.

Suddenly I hear my phone ring breaking the dead silence. Reaching over, I grabbed it and gave the screen a look. Krystal Jung appeared and I answered briefly. "Hello." I say in a monotone voice.

"(Y/n)! Where are you? What happened?!"

Her questions went out my other ear as I sigh, not wanting to explain, but if I didn't she would keep on bothering me about it.

"It's nothing." I lied.

" That was not nothing (Y/n)! You did not slap Mr. Jeon for a reason. Also stop lying, I know you're hiding something."

Do you see what I mean?

"You know after you went off on him, his wife teared down. Try to explain that to me now (Y/n). It was- a huge scene. It was ridiculously, ridiculous. She kept on bawling her eyes out, I even had to call manager Seok Jin to help out since he gets the ladies to calm down. Surprisingly she did, thank god because she just wouldn't stop. Now back to that topic of yours. EXPLAIN YOURSELF."

There she goes again. When you thought Krystal was done asking you questions, she throws you off with a different story and comes back to the previous question she asks you. That's my friend alright.

"Gosh I hate you." I mumble. Krystal scoffs and giggles. "I know you love me. Now explain." she urges.

It was hell retelling her the story of how Jungkook treated me. The feeling still lurks somehow making it impossible to get rid of. Him, being the sweet and lovable boyfriend that suddenly turned into a dick. Oh how my love life always ends up being trash. Remind me to not have a boyfriend anytime soon. After 20+ minutes of explaining myself, Krystal got the gist of my story.

"Are you kidding me? What an ass hole! He sure did deserve that slap! Good job (y/n)!"
I can hear the joy in her voice.
"Psh yeah, said the one who screamed while I whipped his face. Nice going."

"Well it's not my fault I wasn't informed on this. How'd you expect me to react? If you told me about this relationship of yours I would've actually be cheering instead of screaming and sounding crazier than my usual self. Duh."

The sass was real, oh how I loved my friend. I leaned back against the sofa and huffed up. "Well it was 8 months ago. You lived."

**

[ 1 week later ]

"Doesn't this dress look cute
(Y/n)?!"

Krystal ran towards me with a red flowery dress putting it out in front of her. Her, posing in every which way that confused me slightly.

"Uh.."

Krystal clears her throat and pointed to herself.
"I mean me. Doesn't this dress look cute on me?"

Krystal smiles and twirls like a child, already sensing my answer. Also misunderstanding it. A week has past since the little incident with Jungkook. I've gotten over it sufficiently, well kind of. I mean the thought of wanting to punch him every 5 seconds killed me inside but as long as he wasn't ANYWHERE near me, I was fine. On the other hand, Krystal wanted to go shopping for some new clothes. Since every thing has happened, she wanted me to live a little.

She told me
"

To taste the rainbow."

Wise words from a chatty girl. So here we are at one of Seoul's shop, shopping.

"I think that dress doesn't match you. I mean the flowers are blue for crying out loud! Krystal your fashion sense has gone completely out of hand. Are you becoming me now?" I snatched the dress away from her and hung it on the rack of clothes next to me. Krystal pouts and shrugs. "Honestly I thought that dress was cute. I'm surprise you found it ugly. I thought you'd want to buy it, for a girl who doesn't wear fashionable things."

She then smirks before walking back to look for clothes.

" You did not just say that-"

"Oh! Miss (Y/n)-shi, is that you?"

That familiar voice boomed around the corner, startling me. Looking around to see who it was, Hyo Min appears with a wide smile, carrying a basket.

"Oh it's so nice to meet you here!"

{TBC}