Ch. 5 Pt. 2| Surprise Party Planning

(still grians pov)

"A SUPRISE PARTAYYYY!" Kameron whisper yelled trying hard not to disturb Y/Ns nap. "Perfect!"I smiled. "Most of her old friends from Japan and from Y/O/C (your old country/city) said they would come :3" Cece said scrolling through her texts. "Sweet that means J and Leilani are coming right?!"Sam smiled. "Yup!" Kam smiled. "As  long as the party doesn't get pooped by someone *cough Kameron cough* EVERYTHING WILL RUN SMOOOOOOOTH!" I yelled the last part. Taurtis cupped his hand over my mouth and put his finger up on his lip. (NU DIS AINT A GRAURTIS BOOK OR A TRIAN BOOK D : < ) 'I gave him the finger and he put his hand down and his other of my mouth and gave me a playful punch. Kameron giggled.

(The next day)(July 17th)

"Ooh look our party helpers are here!" Cece smiled opening the door. It was Silly Sookie Soul Invader Leilani and J. "Hey girls and J!" Cece smiled. "Heyo!" J smiled happy to see us.

NO 1S POV :3

"Okay Sookie and Soul go get the cake from the bakery shop and hide it in the extremely small fridge in sams room!" Grian instructed. "Leilani and J go get decorations and tons and tonssss of balloons." Kameron said."KK!" They said in unison.  "Invader and Silly go get a banner and onesies for us all! All the sizes are written down!" Cece passes them a sheet of paper. "Grian and I will try to keep her out of the house as long as possible!" Kameron told the crew. "Taurtis Sam and Cece get tons of silly stream fireworks firecrackers and whipped cream" Grian instructed. "ALSO EVERYONE HAS TO PRETEND THEY HAVE NO CLUE ITS HER BDAY!" Grian crossed his arms.

"LETS DO THIS!" Everyone shouted in unison.

(will update on July 19-20th I will leave an A/N)