Chapter *Blood still drips* | Entering The Body (Part 2)

Y/Ns POV
----
"YO guys imma go get some more pocky!" I slipped into my hover kicks. "Alright peace!" Sam yelled. "Bye!!!" I screamed. I walked past the alley next to the store and stopped. There was a bright orange glow. I squinted. A butterfly? I walked into the alley. The glow grew stronger. And someone struck on the ground. It looked like half yuki and half kiyu. CRAP I'm screwed!! I went to run. My legs were trapped. I couldn't move. Time stopped. Because everything stops. (Minor cursing ahead) "You piece of shit! You can't do anything without your squad or your Grian-poo!" She laughed. "Let me go! I thought you liked Sam!" I screamed. "Stay put or I'll get things over with QUICKER" She rawred. I nodded in fear. "Good... so while we were in the asylum all Chan would talk about is Grian! I guess the way she talked got me into him..." She shrugged. "Oh..." I looked down. "Now here's the game plan. I will take over you and you will have to fight me! While I'm in you. And all your friends will be required to watch. I honestly did this before and won it does look funny because it looks like your punching your self. Ok got it?" She unfroze time and entered me. Now we shall get your friends (italics mean that their in Y/Ns body). Why? I sobbed .  Weak! She growled. "Oh hey Grian it's Yuki/Kiyu... I took over Y/Ns body she is required to fight me and if she loses she dies and goes to hell and lives there. And I will be her replacement!" She shouted. Everyone ran outside. I'm so dead...

To Be Continued....