17 | A Night Out | Pt. 4| Sorry

Y/N POV

"DONE! IM DONE!" Grian threw his hands up and ran up the escalator. "Careful Grian!" I yelled. The boys followed him. "Lets switch our prank plan.. Its fun to mess with... cabbage boi" Cece said deviously and pulled Kameron and I to the Halloween store. "Wait so what re we gonna do to him?!" I panicked a bit not wanting Grian to be hurt. "Relax Y/N its just a prank bro" Kam giggled. "Were gonna pretend you died." Cece said like it was normal. "Grians gonna kill meeee" I whined as they brought fake blood and those fake cut thingys to the counter.

---time skip!---

"Okay so we are gonna film it from the closet. You know what to do right Y/N?" Kam whispered as she closed the closer door and left a bit open. I nodded shaking, nervously. I called Grian. "Grian? H-help..." I talk into the phone smirking. "Y/N? WHATS WRONG?!" He yelled. "Get Hom--- AAAAH!!!" I hung up. We started laughing. We added more fake blood and gave me a knife with more fake blood on it. We set me up on the floor and locked the door and the girls ran back into position. I heard the door knob shake and the door burst open. "Y/N? Y/N? Y/NNN!!!" He ran over to me. And started crying. I felt bad. He noticed I was breathing. He slapped me and pulled the girls out of the closet. "sorry..." I whispered.