Ch. 5 | Suprise!

A/N SORRY! The chapter was delayed yesterday my wifi was a bit delayed and I couldn't upload this draft! ENJOY!
(Chapter inspired by MintPineapples )
(Check her out!)
Grian POV
Today was the day. Everything was in place. I was in place... Especially about my panic attack. I had an idea. Since Y/N had a HUGE I mean TALLER THEN THE EIFFEL TOWER diving board I would bring her up there while everyone set out videos and pictures of all our memories together. J Kiyu and Leilani set it up because they are smart with that stuff. Now Im bringing Y/N home.

Y/N POV
"Where am I going!" I said in an upset tone. I was mad since no one even GRIAN remembered my birthday. I started crying I couldn't help it. "Y/N..." Grian I think wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't see a thing. "Ready?" He asked. As he took his hand off my face all my friends were there. Even from Japan. "Suprise! They all yelled. I started bursted out crying and smiled. I hugged Grian so tight that I nearly killed him. "Can't Breathe!" He smiled. "Shut up!" I kissed him. He kissed back suprised. "Aww!" I heard people shipping us. We hopped into the pool and enjoyed we had cake took pictures and now we open the presents! (Oh god ;-;) Kameron got me a virtual reality , Taurtis a game crab , Sam anime posters , Sookie a steam account , Soul a cute owl plushie , J a working robot cat , Leilani the best water proof phone case in the world , Cece a football signed by everyone that is at the party , (if I'm missing anyone just make up a gift XD ) . But Grian got me nothing. "Grian you bish where's my present ! " I punched him. But not too hard. He smirked. "Uhm..." I backed up. "CACAW!" He yelled. (That Aphmau reference though 😂😂😂😂 ) . Everyone ran somewhere. The pool?! Grian brought me up to the diving board which was surprisingly stable. "Don't you dare push me!" I crossed my arms. He pushed me off but caught me asap. I blushed . "Look at the pool..." He blushed smiling. He pulled me into his lap as some kind of projector lit up the pool with pictures. I saw the picture of when Grian and I first met. It was a selfie of Kameron Taurtis Sam Grian and I. Grian wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. Then it ended with a picture of Kameron Taurtis Sam Grian and I with whipped cream on our faces. I giggled. Then all the pictures collided into a sentence that read 'Y/N I love you with all my heart Happy Birthday ~Love Grian'. I turned around and kissed him.

"Y/N hold your breath! " Grian smirked

"Y/N hold your breath! " Grian smirked . "Wha--- Ahh!" I fell into the pool. "OMG ITS SO COLD!!! GRIAN YA BISH GET YO ASH IVA HERE !!!" He jumped in as well as everyone else. I heard my breath and swan to the ladder I felt so light all of a sudden. "AH GRIAN P-P-PU-PUT ME D-DOWN!" I shrieked shivering. Taurtis passed him his Long sleeve sweater and some sweatpants and he gave it to me. "Put it on" He smirked taking his shirt off and squeezing the water from the shirt on me. "Gah! " I skipped to the bathroom and put his stuff on. "Omg Y/N you and Grian are so OTP!" Kameron hugged me. I threw my stuff into the hamper. "Naw I wanna see some Tameron action." I smirked she blushed . Then Taurtis came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her and kissed her cheek. "Oh come on. I wanna see you guys actually kiss! Like lip to lip!" I fangirled. "As you wish!" Taurtis smirked. "Wha!" Kameron blushed hard. "As much as I want to watch this GET A ROOM!" I pushed them into Kamerons room and shut the door and ran down stairs.
(Also a almost happy birthday to Sky! Sky_Henderson ❤️)
(This chapter is done now the crew will start school!) A/N the pic in the media is what my stupid I mean BEST friends did to me :P