Chapter *blood drips* | Mysterious (part 1)

(I'm so sorry for the wait! ALSO MINOR SWARING MAY NOT BE SUITED FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES!!! I put a lot off effort into this! Also this will be separated into different parts! Enjoy!)

Kiyu POV
I cannot let Y/N take Grian. "Girls, thank you for avenging me... But you girls are useless ... You girls are sluts burn in hell!" I sent dark waves to the girls. See, when I died as Yuki I did not go to heaven, I went to hell. Me and the devil made arrangements. He gave me powers stronger than his. I killed him. I am the ruler of hell, the new devil, the new enemy, the new monster, and I will be the new Y/N. As I struck the girls there eyes rolled back and they fell. I froze time and brought the girls back into their asylum room and made it look like they committed suicide. It reminded me of an art project I made in hell out of blood. The project had a picture of Y/N but with red eyes. I will take over Y/Ns body. She will be required to fight against my spiritual form as I enter her. If she looses I take over her body and her spirit dies. So technically she died. I looked in the mirror and it shattered as my red eyes made contact with them. Hmmm his Kiyus body is getting old... time for an new one. I morphed randomly into a butterfly (miraculous reference 😂😉). Hmm I should be more stealthy like this. I flew to Y/Ns house and landed on the window ledge. I watched Grian and Y/N make out, I cringed. Hopefully that will be me. But I know. This plan will go perfect.

To be continued....