Ch. 7 - Sloth?!

(Yay storm over :3 )
Y/N POV
I looked in the mirror adjusting  my wavy hair that I decided to dye a magenta color.

(Yay storm over :3 )Y/N POV I looked in the mirror adjusting  my wavy hair that I decided to dye a magenta color

I curled my hair a bit more to add more poof and volume. My hair bounced I'm weird so I found it funny. But omg Kameron dyed her hair. I then literally died. So did Taurtis. We both ended up in the hospital. It was funny. Kams hair was a nice mint green.

Taurtis' nose was bleeding for days

Taurtis' nose was bleeding for days. Taurtis was still in bed. I walked in checking and everyone who tried waking Taurtis up. My mouth dropped.  They were dying the tip of Taurtis' hair mint green! The same color as Kams hair. I was stuck couldn't move at all.

Kamerons POV
I looked at Grian and whispered "Y/N's gonna scream!". Cece giggled and pushed Grian over to her.

---Le Time Skip to when they leave---
(Still kams POV)
I looked at Cece and giggled. She was in on the plan. Me and Taurtis were gonna take a selfie while the others run while he notices his hair. When he notices I'll take my phone and run. "Cute hair!" I red headed anime girl winked at him. I growled. "Aww is someone jelly?" Taurtis asked. "No and wanna take a selfie?" I asked super loudly. They ran. "Sure!" He said looking at the screen. "MY HAIR!" He gasped. I laughed and ran. "Kameron!" He caught up to me. I ran and tripped over some boy. "Are you okay?" He asked. (Another OC not a real character) His Canadian accent sounded so familiar. (Honestly I don't even notice Canadian accents all though people say they have them) I looked up and nodded. "Yup I'm fine I was just running from that guy cause me and my friends dyed his hair in his sleep!" I giggled. I pointed to Taurtis and waved the gang to come over here.
(SNAP YOUR FINGERS CUZ HERE COMES DA GANG! XD )

???? POV 
Is that Kameron and Y/N that can't be...
No
No
No!
I felt my face turn ice cold. "Hey dude you okay?" The girl asked. No Kam has red-ish hair and Y/N has H/c hair.(hair color). "Huh? Oh yeah! You two seem familiar do I know you? You guys remind of this girl named Sassy hobo and Sarcastic living creature. My smile grew wider and wider. "Oh my god... Y/N ITS DA FRIGGIN' SLOTH!" Kameron gasped. "Ayy!" I hugged them. "Matthew!" Tears streamed down Y/N's face. I picked her up hugging her. "My sloth is here! Wha da fudge u doing here! Your supposed to be in Canada with... Not .. Mom and dad..." Her voice faded. "Shh let's just go to school!" I smiled.