Dazzling Catastrophe

“Welcome to The Italian Mansion, your table has been reserved”.

“C’mon Ikarrus, no need to be so damn formal,” Peneloppe said smirking.

“Actually I do need to be so formal if I wanna be employee of the month again”.

“This spot you got us is awesome Ikarrus, thanks,” Aalex said impressed.

“It’s the same one from Peneloppe’s birthday…” Briyantt reminded.

“I know that’s why it’s even cooler,” Aalex mentioned.

“I like the new photo at the gallery,” said Adriann.

“Yeah, Gisselle told me to choose something from the choices that she had picked out,” said Ikarrus.

“I like it too,” said Briyantt glaring at it.

“It’s abstract,” said Aalex.

“Yeah,” Chloee confirmed.

“Anyway, what will my good people be eating during this breathtaking hour?” Ikarrus said charmingly.

“HAH!” Peneloppe shouted.

“Shit just got real,” said Aalex.

“There goes my sexy waitress,” Adriann flirted and winked at Ikarrus.

“You make me proud Ikarrus,” said Chloee patting her shoulder.

“May I suggest the special on tonights menu witch is the Bow-Tie by la spiaya with extra cheese and heavenly meatballs,” Ikarrus suggested with a professional instinct.

  Everybody was silent. “I’m so blown right now,” Aalex said with controlled surprise.

“It’s a bit weird to hear you so sophisticated,” said Adriann.

“Yeah,” said Peneloppe.

“Stop teasing her. We’ll take that,” answered Chloee taking control of the troubling humor.

“Okay, I won’t ask about beverages because I know what you suckers drink. Peace bitches,” said Ikarrus in a ghetto way walking away with a quick peace sign with her fingers.

“WOAH!!!” Aalex shouted.

“Damn,” Adriann said as if he confessed.

  After a while Ikarrus returned with the drinks and when she placed the last beverage on the table she saw Daniella with her family enter the restaurant. “What the fuck,” said Ikarrus looking away.

“What?” Briyantt asked.

“The devil is here,” Ikarrus whispered and walked away.

“No way it’s Daniella,” said Peneloppe.

“Great,” Adriann said taking a sip of his drink as to quench his anger.

“She won’t do something stupid around her family,” said Chloee.

“She’s looking over here. I’m just gonna go there and talk her down to not do anything stupid,” said Aalex trying to calm the waters.

“Seriously dude?” Adriann questioned.

“Daniella isn’t mad at me…YET,” Aalex said stepping away from the table.

“I’m still disappointed in how she changed. But I don’t really know how they got in a fight,” Chloee said seeking for a person to speak up.

  Everyone at the table glanced at each other, acknowledging what they already know and avoiding contact with Chloee. Peny spoke up, “All I know is that she got jealous of Ikarrus about something”.