1

Hello! I'm Grace and this is my 2nd published book and I hope you read my first book! (fairytale ending) I hope you guys like this book and that I encourage kind tips and comments! Please vote so I know you like the story!
Well here it goes!

|Queen's POV|

"Honey what are we gonna do about our son?" I asked impatiently.

"Surely he will leave the habit of 'messing around' with girls and settle down on one single girl. He's almost 18!" My husband, king Roland exclaimed.

"Well we have to push him! I don't think he'll give up that habit until someone pushes him to do so!" I exclaimed.

"Well we could do a season like they did with us?" The king suggested.

I smiled at him, a slight blush creeping up on me cheeks. "That's a fantastic idea!"

He smiled at me brightly and moved closer and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"We need debutantes. 9 to be precise." He responded in a calm manner.

"I got some ideas but should we add... Her?" I asked because the topic Was very sensitive for the both of us.

"I'm sure, she won't remember us so it'll be fine. Its been a while since it happened." Roland sighed.

I asked one of the servants to grab me a pen and notepad and bring it to me. I started to right down the names and put her name last.

Victoria van lander
Elaine Mary lane
Elizabeth cinder
Katherine Mackenzie laker
Kate laden marts
Belle Anastasia Luciano
Ella merry Marie
Madison Sherman...

I wrote the last name and handed it to him. He looked at the list and then at me and gave a heartwarming smile.
He nodded and gave the notepad back to the servant and she scurried to her other duties. This will probably be more competitive than I think it will be.

|Melody's POV|

I walked down the empty hallway of my school looking on the ground as I walk and hope I don't bump into anyone or thing unnecessary. I kept on walking and heard a couple whispers while I did but that didn't bother me. People tended to stay away from my path and I didn't really mind and put much thought in it. I sat alone most of the time and that was fine with me but sometimes I would wish someone would notice me and say 'hello' or 'hi' but that was shoved out of my mind as soon as it came. I always thought that I seemed different and that something was missing but I always assumed that it was either my bangs were way too long that they covered my eyes and I liked it that way ever since them. Some people knew what was under my bangs but they probably forgot. I wore baggy clothing that didn't show any of my curves but I wasn't like any other girl. You wouldn't know the difference between me and a boy except the hair and a little puffy pale pink lips. My mom I didn't remember anything. My dad always told me that she died when I was born and we didn't have any pictures of her but he always said that she was the most beautiful woman he ever laid eyes on and that I had her hair and eyes. I always smiled at that. My dad was the only one that ever saw my eyes and he understands why I hide them but sometimes encourages me to show the world. I sighed while I roamed through the silent hall and remember about how he always told me bedtime stories about the princesses and fairy tales. I chuckled at the memory of when I was 5 and heard Cinderella for the first time.