6

|Melody's POV|

That kiss was so perfect. His soft kiss on my lips made it seem like we were the only ones in the world that didn't seem to matter at the time. Everything felt so right.

"Melody are you okay? You've been rally happy since last night." Elaine asked.

I snapped out of my daze. "What- yeah I'm alright. It's nothing."

She crossed her arms and looked at me with a smirk. "It's not nothing if you've smiling all morning."

I blushed and looked away from her.

"Aren't you going to spill?" Elaine asked, still smirking.

"After breakfast then." I finally said and she nodded in agreement.

"Since we know what you look like now, should you get a haircut now?" Elaine questioned.

I thought about it. "I don't know..."

"Come on You don't need to hide them anymore. You heard what Matt said. You look beautiful." Elaine explained.

I blushed remembering that time. "Okay."

"Let's do it before we go to breakfast. It'll surprise anyone." Elaine shouted and we ran out the door to the salon. We didn't see Madison that morning but I really didn't want to see here or she'll ruin my good mood.

We got to the salon and a male welcomed us. He sat me down and began on my hair. I asked just to cut my bangs so they were only covering my forehead.

After 39 minutes of doing my hair, I was finally done. I looked in the mirror and saw blue eyes and jet black hair and for once, I actually looked pretty. Me and Elaine hurried to the diner hall and elegantly walked in. The royal family wasn't here which bummed me out a little but I just brushed it off. Everybody's eyes shot towards me in shock. We walked to our seats and everybody was silent in shock still. I shouldn't be surprised, no one has ever seen my eyes before. We sat down looking at every shocked faces. I smiled and started breakfast. A few minutes later, the royal family walked in. Their eyes scanned around the table til all eyes were on me. All their faces were filled with surprise and then smiles were smacked on their faces. I looked at the price and he had the biggest of them all. It caused me to smile and blush. They sat down and began breakfast and seemed to be quite loud today. Johnny arrived a little later and joined the royal family. Me and Elaine unintentionally side glanced at the boys at the same time and they did the same. We all smiled at each other and avoided all gaze from each other. Me and Elaine blushed and looked at food.

Breakfast was basically us girls looking to see if the guys were looking to see if we were looking to see them. It was blush, smirk, smile, blush, smirk, smile. I think you can guess which ones which.

After breakfast, like usual we help cleanup and then head to the dorm. Unfortunately Madison was there with I'm pretty sure it was Katherine and Belle. Once they saw us, they sent us a glare and we had a death glare contest. I had brought my phone with me because I knew this was going to get ugly so I pressed record. The boys will laugh. Me and Elaine already knew it was going to get ugly pretty fast so I told hr the plan in her ear about the recording and she nodded. We both smirked and walked to them.

"If it isn't ugly and uglier?" Madison said pointing to me and Elaine.

"Oh honey," I mocked sadness. "We're not a mirror."

She shot a death glare at me. "You think throwing yourself at the prince will make him want you but he knows I'm hotter than you."

"Please, the only thing you can turn on is a microwave. Actually, you might even have trouble turning that on." Elaine retorted.