7

|Matthew's POV|

"Mom! Can you please tell me the news! It's killing me inside!" I whined as I followed my mother outside the throne room and to the tea room.

"Oh son, everybody is already in the tea room waiting for the news just like you! So just be patient! Anyways, why don't you tell me what's going on between you and Johnny and the girls?" She asked eyeing me with a triumphant smirk.

I looked away with a light blush on my lips. "Nothing."

"Yet." She added.

I slightly glared at her which only made her chuckle to herself.

"How do you even know that?!" I asked her.

She looked at me and playfully smacked my arm. "The looks you give each other, secret disappearances, and your staring doesn't make it hard to see. I think even Johnny has fell for Elaine, but I'm not surprised. Both are interesting girls in my eyes."

I looked away once again from embarrassment. We walked in silence for about 10 minutes until we reached the tea room. I opened the door so my mom could go in and walked in after her. Everybody's eyes shot to me and I smiled and waved. The girls like usual awed and giggled while twirling their hair flirtatiously. I looked around the room and Found Melody. She and Elaine were wiggling to the music they were quietly listening to. I stared at her for which seemed liked minutes before my mom snapped me off my daze by nudging me. I slightly glared at her which only made my dad, johnny and Talia giggle. I took my seat next to Johnny and Talia and my mother stood to speak.

"Good day ladies," she began. " I'm am sorry to say that we will be staying here for longer than intended for a special reason that we not explain. About 2 and a half years is the max. You will miss your school year and that is what I came to talk about. You will be attending school about 10 minutes away. You and the near kingdom of Landon will be going with other kids your age. The near kingdom and this kingdom will be the only royalty there. It starts tomorrow at 8:20 am and there a no uniforms thank goodness. You do not need to wear dresses, just be casual. Breakfast will be at 7:45. You are dismissed." And with that she sat down.

Everybody, including me and Johnny were shocked. What! School?! I've been there before but I don't wanna go back there! Although there are chick- no! School is boring! Besides soccer, there is nothing to do! I looked at Johnny. His expression changed from shocked to sulking to the 'I'm bored out of my mind' look. After 10 minutes of shock, all the girls started chatting and the noise got louder. I only heard bit of what they were saying.

"... I'll wear a cute outfit!" I girl exclaimed.

"... There will be cute boys!" Another shouted.

"...there's cheer leading!" Another one shouted.

Me and Johnny of up and looked around for the girls but couldn't find them because we were crowded by other girls. They giggled and twirled their hair a lot too. I don't know why though. It really isn't as cute as they think. After minutes we spotted them and squished our wag to them. They noticed us and walked our way.

"Shocked?" Elaine questioned us.

We both nodded our heads.

"We just pushed in a crowd of squealing girls screaming about tight outfits, cute boys and cheer leading." Melody said unenthusiastically.

"Are you gonna try out?" Johnny asked them.

"Probably. And some other sport. I just hope the shorts aren't and the uniform doesn't leave us half naked if we join." Elaine explained.

"Yeah me too. Don't want people looking at us the wrong way." Melody nodded and scratched her jet black hair and straightened her bangs.

"No one's complaint but you guys." Johnny said with a mischievous smirk, looking Elaine up and down.