1 | 9

thank you guys for 1.2k reads on this book!😌💞 pretty long ish update for you guys, well longer than usual. (:

-

Lilly:

"So, this boy from Starbucks is taking you out?" my friend Aiyana asked me as she was sitting on my bed, bouncing up and down on it, while I was stressing over what I was gonna wear.

"Yeah, he's really nice and cute,"

"Well if he seems sketchy to me, then I don't approve," she joked as she laughed.

"Woah, Lilly," she said as I kept throwing clothes on the floor. "Calm down!" she told me.

"My date is in an hour and I still don't have an outfit picked out!" I complained.

"Just wear..." she said getting up and looking through the pile of clothes I have thrown on the floor. She picked up a dress that had white on the boob part, and then had green on the bottom, and on the back, it would show my back if I wore it; it was beautiful. (cover photo cuz I suck at describing clothes)

"This!" she said excitedly. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree when she picked it up.

"It would look amazing on you, and curl your hair too!"

I agreed as I put it on, and started to work on my makeup and hair.

-

I was applying the finishing touches on my hair when I heard a knock.

"He's here!" I said, getting more nervous.

"Lilly, Nash is here!" my mom hollered to me from downstairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back as I got my flats on, and made my way downstairs, still nervous as ever.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw him wearing jeans and a nice shirt, with his hair looking normal.

"Holy..you look amazing," he told me.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Nash, this is my best friend Aiyana who wanted to meet you," I said, remembering she wanted to meet him and approve of him. I looked back at her to see her giving me a wink.

"Hi," he said to her as they shook hands.

"Hello. Now, you better not hurt her, you understand?" she warned Nash. Ugh, she's embarrassing me.

"I could never,"

"You kids have fun tonight, but not too much fun," my mom said as I walked out, and Nash followed behind me.

-

"Sorry, my mom and my best friend did that," i apologized as we were on our way to the fair.

"No worries," he glanced over at me and gave me a smile.

"What made you ask me out?" I asked, trying to make conversation and not make it as awkward.

"Well, you're really cute, and I know once I saw you, I wanted to ask for your number, which I did. And I just wanted to hang out with you and see your pretty face in person," he told me as I smiled.

"That's so sweet, thank you,"

"Anything for you," he said as he placed his hand on my thigh, just resting it.

"Is it okay if I rest my hand on your thigh?"

"Yeah, not a problem," I told him, putting my hand on his hand.

-

"I had so much fun tonight," he told me as he dropped me off.

"I did too, thank you for paying for me," I told him.

"Oh, it's not a problem at all,"

I was about to get out when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, as he grabbed ahold of my waist.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Please do," I said, as his lips connected with mine. He pulled away after.

"Thank you again," I said, as I got out of the car.

"I'll text you," I heard him say. I looked back and smiled as I made my way back into my house.

-

:)))