3 | 1

Nash:

"Come here baby," I said as I picked her up, her legs wrapped around my torso. I pushed her up against the wall, and started to make out with her.

The kiss was getting more and more rough, her fingers running through my hair, occasionally tugging on the hair on the back of my neck.

I laid her down on the bed, hovering over her as we continued to make out. We haven't disconnected the kiss yet, and to be honest, I never want to.

Her hands were on my back, going under my shirt; I disconnected the kiss to take my shirt off. Once it was off, she bit her lip, making me harder, if that was even possible.

Eventually, she took her shirt off, revealing her nice and big boobs in her maroon bra.

"Sorry babe, but this has to come off," I told her as I unclipped it and threw it to the ground.

..

"Be gentle," she told me.

"This is your first time?" I asked; she nodded.

I nodded as I slowly slid the tip inside her, causing her to scream a little.

"I won't go in further until you tell me to,"

She then told me to go in more, so that's what I did. I went slow until she told me to pick the pace up.

"Fuck," she grunted.

"Go faster," she told me. I moaned as I picked the speed up a bit.

..

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my dick baby," I moaned as she was riding the fuck out of my dick.

"Uh," I grunted.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned as I pumped myself and came on her tits.

--

"Nash..?" I heard someone say.

Oh crap.

"What happened?"

"You kept moaning in your sleep...."

I HAD A SEX DREAM