3 | 5

I have such a good story coming up for
you guys soon, lots of plot twists and shit. Make sure to keep an eye out for it ;)

-

Previously...

"Nash just please tell me,"

"It was..."

"Cmon baby, please..."

"Sammy,"

-

Lilly:

"Y-you've got to be joking," I responded. When I heard him say sammy, my heart instantly dropped to my fucking asshole. Why would he do this?

"I wish I was. He said to me before shooting me, 'if I can't have Lilly, then neither can you,'"

"How many times did he shoot you?"

There had to be at least 5 bandages on him.

"A few times,"

"But I only heard one gunshot," I must have tuned the other gunshots out when I heard the first one.

"Trust me baby, I wish it was only once, I know his goal was to kill me,"

I bit my lip, trying not to let tears come out, but it was hard, seeing him all bandaged up. I wish it was me, instead.

"I love you so much, I don't want to lose you," I responded, burying my head in his arm, I was crying at this point.

"I love you, I'll hold on as best as I can for you,"

I kissed his forehead first & then softly on his lips, as I stood up and sat in the chair that was in the room. I didn't want to leave yet, unless I was forced to.

Soon, the nurse came in telling me I had to leave.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Those gunshots were very close to his heart, were running tests, were not so sure at this point. You can visit him tomorrow, and I will call you if his heart stops or anything major happens,"

I nodded, at a loss for words and left.

-