3 | 6

Lilly:

I left the hospital, praying that Nash would be okay. Why would Sammy do this? Is he really that jealous? I tried to get my mind off of him, and only focus on Nash's well being.

I was beyond tired, I could barely keep my eyes open while driving. Thank god my house wasn't that far from the hospital. It was starting to get light outside, which made me even more tired.

The police cars weren't at my house anymore, which gave me a sigh of relief, but also scared me to be alone, sending what just happened. I don't know what Sammy could have planned,
I could be next. I thought he'd leave me alone that one day he showed up at my house with his gifts, because that was so long ago! Like what more does he want?!

I locked all the doors and windows, keeping my phone near me incase I need to make a quick call. I made my way upstairs to my room, and got comfortable in my bed. I needed to sleep, but I was too scared to.

"Hello?" She said on the other line.

"Mom, when are you coming home?"

"I should be home here soon honey, is everything okay?"

"I'm just scared to be home by myself, Nash is still in the hospital. They're running tests on him, the gunshots were very close to his heart," I felt myself holding back my tears. "I-Uh, his condition is very critical,"

"Oh no, well honey I'm sure he'll be okay in a few days. I'll be home in about in hour, try to get some rest, I love you,"

"Okay mom, I love you too,"

How can I possibly rest knowing my boyfriend is in the hospital knowing some asshole shot him? Knowing he may not survive?

"If I cant have Lilly, then neither can you," Sammy words to Nash kept repeating in my head, why would you say that to someone?

I wasn't even sure of the time, I didn't have the energy to be on my phone, I was just lying awake, trying my hardest to think positive.

-

Nash:

There I lie awake on the hospital bed, with all this shit on me. I just want to go home to Lilly, time is going by so slow. Just let me leave already. I rung the bell that was next to my bed, signaling a nurse in here.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Can I go home yet?"

Even though I felt really weak and tired, I wanted to leave as soon as possible. These beds make you feel like you're laying on a cardboard box, so damn uncomfortable.

"I'm afraid not yet, we still have more tests to run, and you're still losing a lot of your blood, so it's best to keep you here for a week at the most,"

"Am I going to survive at least?"

"At this point, I'm not so sure, since you've lost a lot of blood,"

I grunted, as I tried to get comfortable, but that was kinda impossible. I nodded, just to get her to leave, so I could get some rest.

I love you Lilly.

-