3 | 0

Nash;

"I-I...I love you." She said.

I put her down, and looked down at her, since I was taller than her.

"Wait..can you repeat that again?"

"I love you," she said once again.

I was baffled..I was honestly speechless. I didn't know what to say...

"You l-love me?"

"Yes, I fucking love you. You're all I think about, you're all I want. I just wish I could wake up next to you every morning, and see how cute you look while sleeping. I want to hear your morning voice, I want to be able to cuddle into you if I have a bad dream. I love you, Nash," she said as she grabbed onto my hands and held them.

I seriously wish I could say something instead of looking like an idiot, with a blank look on my face. I wish I could say all the things on my mind, but we would be here for a long time. I love this girl..I really do, I just don't know how to say it..

Just say I love you, you idiot.

Yeah, I know.

"I love you, Lilly, I really do," I told her as I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done, I'm sorry for hurting you," she told me.

I'm glad she apologized, because those three months she wouldn't talk to me, or take my small gifts I brought to her, really really hurt. I was honestly so heartbroken.

"Thank you for that apology,"

"So...now what? What's gonna happen with us now?"

"Can we give this love thing another try?" I said, winking.

She giggled. "Oh yes,"

-

"It's getting late, I should go," she told me, trying to get up, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.

"Stay the night," I begged.

She sighed, "Fine, you're lucky you're cute,"

"I'm gonna change," she said getting back up.

"Okay beautiful," I told her as I pulled my phone out and let her change in peace.

I glanced up to see her back towards me, she was wearing a black thong, and I gotta admit..that ass is fat. How does one contain their boner when they see a big ass?

I got up and stood behind her, as I caressed her ass; she turned around and kissed me. My hands were just exploring her body as we made out. My hard dick was pressing against her stomach, god that felt good.

I disconnected the kiss, cause I didn't want it to go that far unless she was ready.

"You tired?" I asked her, as we got back into bed.

"A little, but not a lot, you?"

"Kinda,"

We just talked before eventually falling asleep, her laying on my chest.

-