2 | 4

ahh this book is getting so many views & such, thank you all! :") 💗

-

Lilly:

"I-uhm, I," I stuttered. There Sammy was, standing next to Nash, Nash's height overbearing Sammy's.

"Save it," Nash said. "Why the fuck is he here...with flowers and chocolates?!"

I shrugged my shoulders at his question. I haven't spoke to Sammy in a couple of weeks since he had came over and ate me out, we didn't bother to text each other. And I don't know why he was over here with flowers and chocolates.

"Nash, wait!" I yelled, hoping he'd turn around and say something but he didn't. I sighed loudly.

"Look what you did. You made my boyfriend pissed and now he probably thinks I'm gonna cheat on him with you!" I yelled to Sammy, tears forming in my eyes.

"What the fuck did you tell him before I came over here?" I asked.

"I just asked him if you were home, chill,"

"I want you to get out of my house right now,"

"But babygirl,"

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT! IM NOT YOUR BABYGIRL, NOR WILL I EVER BE," I hollered.

Nash, please come back...

His face dropped to a blank stare. He dropped the flowers and chocolates, and opened the door to walk out. I ran up to my room to cry my eyes out. All thanks to Sammy, mine and Nash's thing is basically over; why must my happiness always get ruined when I'm finally happy for once?

I tried to call Nash all throughout the night, no answer. Not even a text telling me to leave him alone; nothing. He hates me, and it's all my fault.

If I didn't agree to meet up with Sammy that day, none of this would have happened because he wouldn't know where I live or anything like that.

My phone buzzed and I got so excited thinking it was Nash, but it was actually Aiyana. I sighed as I swiped the notification to the left to look at it.

"OMG YOUR SC STORY OF YOU AND NASH IS SO CUTE KSFKMSD MY OTP" read the text.

That's when I started crying uncontrollably.

"lol thanks," was all I could say.

Usually I would have said, "THANK YOU SOFKKDD HES SOCUTE ANDNS" but no, my heart hurts too much.

"everything okay?"

"no but it's whatever"

"I'll be over in 5"

-

it's Sunday & im bout to post this, just wanted to end this chapter with a thank you for 3k reads 💗✨