Chapter One: The NewBorns

In an enchanted forest,not far  from humans,lived two wolf packs. One pack was a pack of white wolves,and they named their territroy and their pack WindClan. The other pack was named ShadowClan and they were a pack of black wolves. WindClan and ShadowClan used to live together as one,but now everything's completely different.

   And today,was the day a newborn pup would be born in ShadowClan. It was the Shadow-Clan's leader's wife who was having the baby. He was pacing around in circles outside his cave. Then,he heared his wife call for him and he quickly ran inside. He stood over his wife who held a newborn pup in her paws.

  The pup was a very dark color black like his father. But,he got eletric green eyes from his mother. He smiled at his son and then stared at his wife."He's perfect. Isn't he,Kerchak?"said his wife."That he is,Manna"said Kerchak. They smiled."What are we going to name him?"asked Kerchak."I was thinking--Anbuis" said Manna. Kerchak smiled. "Abuis--the future Leader of ShadowClan"said Kerchak. Manna stared at him."I hope he doesn't turn out like his father"she thought.

  After a year passed,Abuis was one year old. And today,WindClan's leader's wife was giving brith. He entered the cave with his father and mother behind him."Say hello to Koi. Your newborn son"said his wife. "Oh,Chiku...he's darling!"said another female wolf."Thank you, Ruba"said Chiku as she stared at her.

  "Congratution,Savva"said Ruba as she nuzzled her head against her son's."Thank you,mother" Savva said."He looks just like you,Chiku"said another male wolf."Thank you,Roven" said Chiku. Savva stared at his pup with a gently smile. The pup was a dirty white like Chiku ,but he had aqua eyes like his father. "He'll make a great leader"said Ruba."That's because he'll be just like me"said Savva. A worried look appeared on Chiku's face."He'll be just like me. I hope not"she thought.

  As months passed by,both Anbuis and Koi grew. Anbuis had a bit of a temper,while Koi was mostly calm. Savva would play with Koi,while Kerchak in the other hand wouldn't play with Anbuis. But,both leaders were willing to teach their sons how to become a warrior and to be the greatest leaders of their clan when they were older. And that worried Manna,Chiku,Ruba,and Roven.