Chapter Thirdteen: StarClan

It was Sun rise and all the wolves had gather around for the announcing of their new leader. Savva and Kerchek appeared on the new leaders' cave with their mates,their sons and Ruba and Roven. Savva stepped up."It is time for our new leaders!!"he announced. All the wolves howled happily. Soon,Aleu and Takashi appeared. The leaves once again appeared and circled around the two. They smiled and nuzzled noses before nuzzling heads.

  "Now howl"whispered Koi. Takashi smiled and gave a big howl. Aleu smiled and followed along. Soon,their families followed and so did the other wolves. Soon,more leaves came in and circled around the new StarClan. The leaves swirled around each other and flew in circles in the sky. The wolves kept howling until the leaves flew off into the distance."All hail,the new leaders!!"shouted Chilu. All the wolves barked and howled happily once more as they jumped and danced on their hind legs happily. Takashi and Aleu smiled and they stared down at their new form pack.

  "We did. We made StarClan happen again"said Aleu."And it's all because of you, princess"said Takashi. Aleu smiled at her mate and nuzzles his chest. He nuzzled his head against hers before they stared at the pack once more. Now,everything was how it should be,because of these two wolves.

~Long Live StarClan~