Chapter Twelve:The Great Reunion

When Aleu and her father and brother arrived at their cave,it was nearly dawn. Savva faced his daughter angrily."HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!!! SNEAKING OUT OF THE CLAN JUST TO MEET UP WITH SOME SHADOWCLAN WOLF?!!!"he roared."He's not some ShadowClan wolf,father! He is the prince of ShadowClan!"she shouted."ALL THE MORE REASON TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!"he shouted back. Aleu stared at him,before walking out angrily. Savva blocked her path.

  "DON'T YOU DARE WALKED OUT ON ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!"Savva shouted. Aleu glared angrily at him and walked back inside. Savva stood outside the cave with Chiku and Ruba while Koi stare inside with Aleu. "Aleu--I KNOW!! I'M A SCREW-UP!! I KNOW I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT,BUT I CAN'T JUST SIT HERE AND DO NOTHING!! THE PACKS ARE AT WAR AND ITS BECAUSE OF ME AND I NEED TO FIX IT!!!"she shouted. Koi just stared at her. Aleu sighed. Koi was about to say something when Savva entered the cave.

  Koi turned around to face his father."Yes father?"he asked."My son,we are about to go into war. Be ready to fight for your clan"he said."Yes father"Koi said. A male wolf entered the cave and bowed at Savva and Chiku."Yes,Zeke?"said Savva. The wolf stood up."Alpha,it's the Shadow wolves! They're coming from battle!"Zeke said. Savva growled."Gather all the wolves!"Savva shouted. He turned back to look at Koi."Let's go"he said. Koi nodded and with that,he and Savva left the cave with Chiku,Ruba,and Zeke. Aleu sat at the edge of her cave,waiting for her family to be completely out of sight.

  Once they were gone she sprinted out of her cave  and ran toward the border. She crossed and headed for the Great Valley. Something black and furry ran passed her. Aleu skipped to a stop and turned around to face the figure."Takashi!"she shouted. The wolf turned around at the mention of his name."Aleu!"he said as he ran to her. They nuzzled heads together before looking into each other's eyes."I was on my way to go get you"he said.

  Aleu smiled before she explained that she was on her way to the Great Valley to stop the fight."Hm,but we're gonna need more help"said Takashi."But who?"he asked​. Aleu thought for moment before an idea popped into her mind."I know who can help us! Follow me!"she said and ran toward the tree bridge. Takashi followed her,running close to​ her. She kept stumbling as she ran but she won't let her lame leg get in the way. Not at a time like this. They reached the bridge and Aleu yelled out."Papa Roven!!"she yelled. Soon enough,the elderly wolf appeared in front of them."Yes,my granddaughter?"he said.

  "Papa Roven,we need your help! The two packs are at war!"she said. The elderly wolf nodded and lead them away. Meanwhile,WindClan and ShadowClan had arrived at the Great Valley. ShadowClan on the left side of the valley and WindClan on the right side of the valley. The wolves growled and snarled at one another,their eyes filled with hatered. Kerchek's eyes were the ones filled with the most hatered,and all that hatered was directly towards Savva."This is all your daughter's fault!! If she hadn't filled my son's head with ideas about reunining the packs,none of this would be happening!!"Kerchek shouted."My daughter's fault?! It was your son who encouraged her to sneak out of the clan!! All of this is because of your son!!"Savva shouted back.

  "ENOUGH!!!!"shouted a voice. All the wolves turned their attention to the right,and to their surprised they saw Takashi and Aleu. Roven was no where to be seen."Aleu! You were supposed to stay in the cave!"shouted Savva."No! I refuse to stay in the cave knowing my pack and family are at war with ShadowClan! This battle will get us no where!"she shouted."How dare you disobey me?!"he growled. Takashi stepped in front of Aleu.

  "She can choose wheather or not she should follow your orders! And she made the right choice by not following them!"he shouted. Savva growled."Takashi,enough!"shouted Kerchek."No! Don't you see?! If we countuie this fight between our packs,it will destroy us!!"he shouted."The boy speaks the truth!!"shouted a wolf. Roven appeared from the shadows."F-Father?!"said Savva."This is pointless! Why fight each other just because of the color of our coats?! We are all the same no matter what we look like! What we talk,walk or act like!"he shouted."Wolves are supposed to stick together! To help each other,but this fight between us being different colors is foolishness!!"shouted Aleu. She raised her right paw. Everyone gasped to she was a mixed breed."I am a mixed breed!! Meaning I am both a WindClan wolf and a ShadowClan wolf! Meaning,I am a StarClan wolf!"she shouted.

  "But StarClan no longer exists!!"shouted Anbuis."Then we will make it exists again! We can be one pack again"she said."The time of the Carribou growing in small numbers is coming! And winter is coming as well! If we keep fighting,we won't have any food left! But if we join as one again, we'll be able to survive through winter!"shouted Takashi. Soon,all the wolves started to understand,but no one moved."So what will be our choice? Will you get fighting and be ready to starve to death? Or will you join as one again,and we can survive through winter as one big pack?"asked Aleu. Everyone,stayed silent before Koi stepped up."Unite the packs"he said."Unite the packs"said Chilu.

  Soon,more and more wolves stepped up and said "Unite the packs". Even Anbuis said so. Manna smiled at her son and Chiku and Ruba smiles at Aleu.
Aleu looked at her father."Father?"she said. He stared at her before he smiled. He looked at Kerchek. Kerchek stepped up and nodded."I unite the packs"he said. Savva smiled and turned to everyone."We unite the packs!! We will no longer be divided! From this day forth,we are now known as StarClan!"he shouted. All the wolves howled happily.

  Aleu smiled."We did it!!"she said as she nuzzled Takashi's chest. He licked her cheek."We sure did,princess"he said with a smile. Aleu laughed. Savva and Kerchek smiled at the two and turned to Koi and Anubis."Father,I think we all know who the real leaders of this pack should be"he said. The two leaders looked toward Takashi and Aleu and nodded. Anubis and Koi walked toward their younger siblings and smiled."Well done....Luna"Koi said. Aleu's eyes widen.

  "W-What?!"she said."You heard him,you two now the leaders of StarClan"said Anubis. Takashi smiled."Well done,Aleu"said Roven. She smiled and nuzzled them."Now,time to go home"he said and lead them to a sercet enterance. All the wolves gasped. It was the old territroy of StarClan."Welcome home"he smiled. Aleu smiled back."Now,we all must rest. For tommorow,we announce our new leaders"Savva said as he smiled at Takashi and Aleu. They smiled and everyone headed off to bed.