Chapter Six: Aleu's Hunting Trip

Savva entered WindClan and walked toward his cave. He entered the cave where Chiku, Koi,and Ruba were waiting and set Aleu down. He looked down at her with anger. Soon Chiku and Koi came over."Are you okay? I was worried sick!"said Chiku as she hugged her pup. Koi came up and stared at her."I'm so sorry,sis"he said as he nuzzled her. Savva stepped closer to her and she frowned."I'm sorry, daddy--You are never allowed to leave this the cave without her mother,your brother,or your grandmother! Do you under-stand?!"he shouted as he cut her off. Aleu nodded as she stared at the ground.

  Back at ShadowClan,Takashi was grounded for another two months. And both pups were to forget about one another,but Aleu was the only one who had forgotten. Takashi wasn't able to forget and he kept it a secret for thirdteen years.

-Thirdteen years later-

  Aleu had just turned twenty and she was playing with Koi. She pounced, but Koi dodged it. Aleu slid under him and before she could get up,Koi let all his weight fall on her."Ow! Hey,that's not fair!" she shouted under him."*Laughs* Who cares?! It worked didn't it?!" he said. She pushed him off and he fell on his back. He attacked and they rolled on the ground. They parted from each other and Aleu ran toward him. But,then she tripped over her lame leg and landed on the ground.

  Their mother walked up to them and Koi sat down. Aleu sat up straight. The female wolf stood in front of them."You two have to be careful when you play around like that"she said, smiling a little. Aleu sighed and walked away. Koi ran after her. "Hey,wrong little sis?"he aske once he caught up with her."I always trip over my lame leg!" she mumbled as her ears flattened. Koi takes a seat next to his sister and thinks for a moment."So.....has Papa Roven still been visting you at night?" asked Koi. Aleu doesn't answer. "Hey! You know what today it is?!"said Koi as his face lightens up. Aleu still doesn't answer."Its your first hunting trip!"shouted Koi with joy. Aleu's ears perked up. She smiled at her brother and they ran back to their cave.

  Today as also Takashi's first hunting trip. Kerchek stood in front of his son."Look at you. Look at how you've grown"he said. Takashi sat there with a serious face."Now go!"shouted Kerchek. Takashi nodded and ran out his cave and toward the border where the hunting crew was. Koi and Aleu stood at the border with their friends Chuli and Loki."Be safe"said Savva. They all nodded and they all ran out of their territory. They ran pass the meadow,then the tree bridge,took a left,and countiuned running until they reached the hunting grounds. Then,they went separate ways. Koi and Aleu searched for a deer. Aleu spotted one and she smiled."You gonna be fine on your own?"asked Koi. Aleu nodded and Koi ran to find his own deer.

  Takashi had spotted the same deer Aleu had spotted...and so had a hunter. Takashi heard a  rustling and turned around. He saw the hunter and he was pointing at something with his gun. Takashi squinted to see what the hunter was pointing at, and turns out that he wasn't pointing at the deer. He was pointing at Aleu! Aleu crouched down,ready to attack the deer. Takashi stared at her before he realized who she was. The hunter stepped a little closer before he kneeled down on one knee. Aleu heard a "click" sound and turned around to see a hunter pointing at her. She froze in fear. Takashi ran toward her and pounced,making the deer run away. He landed on her and they rolled on the ground and down a hill. At the same time,the hunter had fired,nearly missing Aleu's shoulder.

  Aleu hits her head on a rock and falls unconsion. Takashi lands beside her. The hunter ran down toward their direction. Takashi gets up and stands next Aleu. He nudges her with his nose,but she doesn't move. He hears the hunter coming,so he grabbs her by her scruff and pulls her onto his back. Far away,Koi,Chuli,and Loki heard the loud gun shot and ran toward the directions of where the sound came from. Takashi notices that they were near the river,so he ran toward it and jumped. Aleu and Takashi disappear into the water and the hunter runs away when he hears Koi's,Chuli's,and Loki's howels.

  Takashi popps his head out for air before he dived back into the water for Aleu. He popped out, grabbing Aleu by her scruff. He swam to shore and layed Aleu on the ground. He lays on his stomache before he gets up and stands over Aleu."Aleu?"he said. He nudged her,but she didn't move."Aleu,wake up!"he said louder. Aleu started to move a little. She opened her eyes halfway to find her grandfather staring over her."Aleu?"he said. She stared at him."Papa Roven?" she said,softly. Soon,his image faded and Takashi came into view.

   "Papa Roven?!"she repeated,a little frighten when her grand-father's image faded away."No,its me. Takashi"he said. Aleu  groaned in pain. Then,Takashi's ears perked up as he heard Koi's howel and he stared back at Aleu. She shut her eyes close and winced at the pain everytime she moved her head. He lowered his head until he was right next to her ear."I'll come back for you. Meet me at the WindClan border"he whispered into her ear,softly. She closed her eyes when he moved his head.

  He stepped over her and stare at her one last time before he ran away. Koi and the others soon arrived and Koi carried his little sister on his back. Takashi hid in the shadows as he followed the WindClaners back to their territroy. The three wolves cross their border,while Takashi still hid in the shadows. He watched as the three friends walked all the way to Savva's cave. Then, without anyone seeing him,he walked away from WindClan's border. He would come back to see how Aleu was doing when everyone was asleep.