Chapter Four: Outcasts

By the time Takashi was five,he wanted to crossed his border. Even though he wasn't suppose to,he wanted crossed. So when his father,mother,and brother were fast asleep at Midnight,he sneaked out of his cave. He sneaked passed the other caves in his clan and then...he finally got to the border. Takashi looked back to look at his entire clan one more time. Then,he stared at the his border and took a deep breathe. He put one paw over and then crossed. He ran far away until he was in the meadows.

  Takashi hopped around in circles with happiness. He was finally out of his clan. Manna had told him that he wasn't allow to cross the border until he was a teenager. It upsetted Takashi the fact he had to wait until he was fifteen years old in order to cross. It meant he had to wait another ten years in order to cross the border. It meant by the time Takashi turned thirteen,Anubis would have already be old enough to cross. It was so unfair.

  But instead,Takashi was the first one to cross the border before his older brother. If only Anubis were here to see Takashi in the meadows. If only his classmates from Omega School were here to see him. Takashi hated his classmates. They always bullied him about being the young sibling of Anubis. They always treated him like the runt of the litter. Treated him like an outcast."I'll show 'em. I'll show 'em all!"thought Takashi.

  He ran passed the meadows and until he found the tree bridge. He ran towards it and jumped onto it. He tried not to fall as he marched on the bridge. He was having a great time. He then saw another meadow up ahead and ran towards it. He ran through the meadow of bright skye blue flowers,hopping from side to side as he tried to catch fireflies. He was having so much fun that he didn't see where he was going.

  He tripped over a branch and rolled down a hill. He soon stopped rolling and fell on his face. When he opened his eyes, he noticed he was in a wolf's territroy. That's when he noticed that he was in...WindClan territroy! Takashi scrabbled to his feet and ran until he was back at the tree bridge. He was breathing fast and so was his heart."*Pant*Thank goodness* Pants*mom and dad*Pant*aren't here! I'd be dead!"thought Takashi. He took a deep breathe and then started for home.

-Two Years Later-

  It was before Sun Rise and Aleu had just woken up. She was now seven years old and so was Takashi. Koi was now eight and Anubis was nine. She limped outside the cave and stood on the edge. She looked at her entire clan from up above. She liked the fact that her cave was above all the other caves. And the reason why she liked it was because she got the most amazing view of all time. She took a deep breathe as the wind blew in her face. Then,a Blue-Jay flew in front of her. She smiled at the bird."Well,good morning, Skye!"she said. The bird tweeted happily before she flew back to her nest. She smiled and limped back to her cave. She limped to her big brother and started to nudge him. Takashi was doing the same thing to Anubis back at ShadowClan.

  Both boys groaned and turned away from their young siblings. "Koi,wake up! Wake up!"Aleu whispered. Koi still didn't move. "Anubis! Get off your lazy butt, now!"shouted Takashi as he shook his brother. They both groaned again and stared at their siblings."Aleu,its not even Sun Rise yet.*Yawns*Go back to sleep"said Koi as he closed his eyes,again."Arghh! Go away, Takashi!"groaned Anubis as he put a paw in Takashi's face and pushed him away. Aleu stepped over her brother until she was standing on top of him. She nudged his cheek with her nose and he stared at her.

  Her ears flattened and she gave him the puppy eyes."Oh-no! Anything but the puppy eyes!" said Koi as he tried not to look into them. Aleu then started to whimper and her lips started to quiver."Oh-no! Not whimpering and the lips---Arghh! Fine,I'm up! I'm up!" groaned Koi as he put his paws over his eyes. Aleu smiled and started to hop around in circles. Takashi thought for a moment. How was he going to wake up his brother?"*Gasps*I know!"he thought as a smirk appeared on his face. He turned around until his behind was facing Anbuis's back. Then... *Squish!*."Takashi! Get off me, you little brat!!"shouted Anubis from under Takashi's rump. Takashi laughed."Not until you get up"asked Takashi as a smirk appeared on his face.