Chapter Eight: Remember (Part Two)

Aleu started to chase after the fireflies,which made Takashi laugh a bit. She could be childish at times. But then,he raced after her,trying to catch fireflies,too. Then,they stopped chasing the colorful bugs and chased after each other. Takashi bumped into Aleu to make her fall. She laughed a bit before she
pounced and tackled Takashi.

  Takashi stared at her before he smirked his sly smirk."Not bad, princess"he said. Her ears flattened as she laughed nervously. She got off him and stayed quiet. Takashi stared at her until leaves from the ground started to circle them. Takashi didn't react to this at all,Aleu on the other hand,completely freaked out. Takashi chuckled."I thought you would be use to this by now,but where's the fun in that if you didn't freak out every-time this happened"he said with his sly smirk. Aleu stared at him,angrily.

  The leaves stopped circling around them and swayed around each other and the stars formed two wolves. The leaves disapper-ed and Aleu stared Takashi. "What?"he said."Why didn't you freak out? And what did you mean by the fact that I should of
gotten use to this by now? I don't even know what just happened!" she said. He stared at her."You don't--you mean you don't know about this?!"he said,almost shocked. Aleu shook her head.

  Takashi sighed."They---They never told you?"he said."Who never told me what?"she asked. Takashi shook his head. How could her parents not tell her about the leaves and the stars?! Why would they keep it a secret from her?! And why couldn't she remember?! Well,it was a good thing Takashi knew everything. Takashi snapps out of his thoughts and stares at Aleu. "Well,it's about time you found out. It all started when we were both born"he began. Aleu listened,curiously.

  "You were born on the same day as me and my mother said that when we were born...she said that leaves circled around me. She said that my father saw the same thing happen at your cave when he followed the leaves out" He said. Aleu's eyes widen with every detail. He told her about how it happened when they were born,when they met when they pups,and how it happened now."Wow! That's amazing...and a little weird"she said. Takashi chuckled.

  "Don't you see? It could be a sign"said Takashi. Aleu thought for a moment."A sign?"she thought. Then,she remembered when her grandfather said she was born with her black paw for a reason. He said it was some sort of a sign. For some reason, she felt like her paw,the leaves and stars,were all connected somehow. She doesn't know why,but that's what she feels. She shakes her head to snap out of her head and stares at Takashi."Well,thanks for the information but,I have to get going"she said.

  "Not until you agree to come back torromow"he said as he got in her way. Aleu stared at him. "W-Why?"she asked."You've never been outside your cave for more than two minutes,so I want to show how wonderful it is to be outside your clan"he said. Aleu thought for a moment. All her life her father had told her that you could never trust a Shadow-Clan wolf. But,deep down,she wanted to see Takashi again and she wanted to see the world. She has been outside her clan only three times and Takashi looks like he's been doing this for a long time.

  Plus,she wouldn't be hurting anyone if she just went to explore the outside world. She stared back at Takashi before she nodded. He smiled and with that, she walked back in the direction were her clan was. And Takashi did the same. No matter what their fathers had told about one another these two didn't care. Because like Aleu's grandfather said"She was destine for great things"and so was Takashi. These two would were about to change everything,restore history and maybe even rewrite history.