Chapter Two: Aleu And Takashi

A few months had passed and Manna wanted another pup,and so did Chiku. But,Chiku was told that she couldn't have another pup. She was heartbroken. Then, after a year had passed,Manna had given brith to another pup. And so had Chiku! Both females had given brith to another pup on the same day. Kerchak was waiting outside the cave with Anbuis;who was now two years old. And back at WindClan, Savva was waiting outside with Koi and his father;Roven. His mother Ruba was inside with Chiku. Koi was now one years old."Its a miracle! Chiku was told that she couldn't have another pup!"said Savva.

  Roven smiled and chuckled. Savva was so surprised when he found out that Chiku was with child. Koi was very confused; considering he was only one,he didn't know what was going on. Ruba soon popped her head out and motioned the three to follow her inside. Koi ran in front of everyone and the three adults smiled. Koi stopped in front of his mother who was laying down on the ground with a newborn pup in her paws. Chiku smiled at her son and Koi sniffed at her paws. She held in her paws....a baby girl!"Meet your new baby sister,Koi"said Chiku.

  Koi cocked his head. Savva came closer and smiled. The pup opened her eyes and she stared at Koi and Savva. She was a very bright white. In fact,her pelt glowed in the moonlight. Her eyes were a very,very,very faded baby blue color. They looked so faded that it made her look like she was blind."What is her name?"asked Roven."Aleu. Her name's Aleu"said Chiku. Savva stared at Aleu."Aleu--my little miracle child"he said as he nuzzled his new daughter.

  "A-A-Aleu"said Koi. Everyone stared at him."What did you say, Koi?!"asked Roven."A-Aleu"Koi repeated. They all smiled and Aleu giggled. Koi wagged his tail and skipped around in circles. "Aleu! Aleu! Aleu! Aleu!"Koi repeated,again. Meanwhile, at ShadowClan Manna called Kerchak and Anbuis to come in the cave and see the new baby. They entered the cave and Manna held a baby boy in her paws.

  Anbuis took a few steps closer to look at his new little brother. "Anbuis,meet Takashi,your new baby brother"said Manna. Anbuis cocked his head to one side. Takashi opened his eyes. They were a honey-yellow color and they glowed. His fur was a normal color black. Anbuis sniffed him and Takashi scratched his nose with his tiny little claws. Anbuis winced at the pain and then growled at his brother."Whoa,whoa! Take it easy,Anbuis!"said Kerchak as he held his son back.

  Anbuis growled and then turned around. He sat outside the cave. Even though he was only two,he had quite a temper."Let's hope these two grow-up to love each other rather that to fight each other"said Manna. Kerchak laughed and Manna gave him a look."What?"he said. At WindClan,everyone was happy that Koi had said his first word. And that first word was his baby sister's name. Then,Koi noticed something on Aleu's right paw. He whimpered and Savva came to see what was wrong. He stared at Aleu's paw and his eyes widen."Honey,have you noticed this?"he asked his wife.

  Chiku bent her head over to look at Aleu and stared at her right paw. There was something wrong with her paw--it was black!"Is there something wrong, son?"asked Roven as he came over to have a look."Yeah,her paw...it's black!"said Savva. Roven and Ruba stared at their son and then stared at Aleu. He was right,her right paw was black."She's a mixed-breed!"said Roven. Everyone stared at him, expect for Koi,who fiddled around with Aleu's paws.

  "But,how can that be?! There hasn't been mixed-breed for five generations!"said Chiku as she stared at Aleu who she held in her paws."I don't know. But,let's not worry"said Roven. Then,the strangest thing happened at both ShadowClan and WindClan. A pile of red,orange,yellow,and brown leaves was flying in the air. Then,they splitted in half and each half went into the directions of both clans.

  They leaves flew into Kerchak's cave and circled around Takashi. And at WindClan,the other leaves entered Savva's cave and circled around Aleu. Both Takashi and Aleu reached out their paws to grabbed one of the leaves. Then,the leaves flew out of both caves. Kerchak,Savva,and Roven followed the leaves outside their caves. They each stopped at the edge of their caves and looked up into the sky .

  Kerchak saw that leaves had also exited out of Savva's cave and he stared. Savva saw the same thing and stared as well with his father by his side. The two leaders turned their gaze back to the sky. The leaves swished and swayed around one another. Then,the stars formed the shape of two wolves in the sky. The leaves started to circle around the two wolves before flying off into the distance.

  The three wolves continued to stared at the night sky before staring at each other from across their territories. Kerchak growled at them,even though they were across from him. Savva saw Kerchak growl at them and growled back. Kerchak turned around and entered his cave. Roven motioned for Savva to follow him back into the cave. Savva turned around and then stared at the sky again."What had just happened?!"he thought.