Chapter 29 (Eternity)

A/N: Hey guys, here it is the last chapter of this story. Thank you to all of you for reading, voting and adding this. Really means a lot. Hope I made this last part something you'd like. Till next time :)

Enjoy!

-Eunice's POV-

I lay down on my bed, reading some magazine with my feet kicked up high. There's a knock on my door and I tell the person that it's open. I look at my friend Aileen smiling big at me as she walk towards my bed. I turn till I'm on my stomach to look at her properly.

"The results are out. Wanna go see it?" she asks as she sits on the edge of the bed. I nod and get up quickly leaving my magazine on the bed. I link my arm around Aileen's as we walk out of the room and to the school's bulletin board. There are already students looking at the board as they look for their names. I feel Aileen drag me to the front trying to squeeze against the crowd and find myself standing in front, directly facing the bulletin board with the list of names. I look up when I feel strong, slender arms wrap around her waist and I couldn't help leaning into the warm body behind me. I don't need to turn around to know who it was. Just by the feel of her body against mine, I already know who it is.

"Where have you been?" I ask and feel the vibration on her chest as she laughs lightly.

"Went to some place really special to me" she whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Mmhm....are you going to bring me to that really special place of yours?" I question as she slowly swings us side to side as if we're in a dance.

"Mmmm....maybe" she jokes making me roll my eyes at her. "Let's see if you finally got first place" she adds and before I could respond my eyes are on the list again, looking up and stopping at the number 2 spot with my name on it. I sigh knowing the number one student.

"Don't even gloat" I warn her knowing how much she wants to gloat about me staying on the 2nd place again. "If you even dare say one word, I will withhold sex until graduation" I threaten her and feel her tense behind me making me smirk.

"You don't play fair babe" I can hear the pout in her voice making my smirk deeper. "Fine, I won't say a word about me being top again" now I hear that smirk in her voice and I turn around seeing the smirk placed beautifully on her face.

"Oh you are so gonna regret that" I glare at her and she slowly back away from me.

"I don't think so" she says playfully. "You look so hot when you're pissed" she pauses and I know what's coming out of her mouth next. "Ms Number Two" there it is. I run to her and she starts running away, our schoolmates and classmates looking amusingly and confusingly at us as we run around the campus.

"You are so dead!" I yell after her as she laughs out loudly.

"That is if you can catch me" she yells back and I smile devilishly as I kick myself to go fast and eventually catching up to her. I jump on her back making us both fall on the grass with me on top of her. We're both laughing as we lay on the ground with spectators looking at us. She turns and lies on her back while I straddle her.

"My oh my Ms Walker I don't think I'm ready to be an exhibitionist" she jokes and I slap her arm lightly. "And I am not a big fan of slapping either" she continues making me shake my head at her. I look at her, the shape of her nose, the way her lips curve up whenever she smiles and then her eyes. Those same eyes that looked at me with so much love it overwhelms me every time she looks at me. Her light brown eyes, my hand traces her features.

"Hey" her voice breaks me out of my trance. She sits up making me sit as well. "Welcome back. I lost you for a minute or two" she tells me her smile is soft and loving.

"Sorry. I was in my head for a minute trying to figure out" I pause and she has this curious look on her face.

"Figure out what?" she asks her head cocking to the side.

"How I ended up with you" I tell her playfully. She glares at me before looking away making me chuckle. I bring my hand up to her chin turning her to face me again, she still has that glare but it has softened. "And I can't imagine ending up with anyone else" I add and she smiles, her eyes shine at my words and I know she knows I meant it.

"Well, you may never beat me at being number one" I narrow my eyes at her but she just smiles. "You're my one and only. Nothing beats that" she adds. "Ugh, that was so corny. Don't tell anyone" she warns playfully.

"Won't say a word" I tell her.

"Good" she says back before we both lean in closing the distance between us. Before things could get heated, she pulls away. I look at her confusedly when she starts to get up. "Come on" I take her hand and we walk out of the school lawn.

"Babe, where are we going?" I ask her as we walk farther from the school grounds.

"Just trust me babe" she tells me before I find us at the house that started it all.

"What are we doing here?" I ask her as I look at the house I first met her. She doesn't say anything as she takes both my hands and look into my brown eyes.

"Since this is where we first met, I want to do this here" she pauses making me nervous, she clears her throat before continuing. "Well since we're going to be together for all eternity, I want to make it official" she takes a black velvet box out from her pocket. "I know we're still young and we still have a lot to go through our lives so Eunice Dawn Walker will you marry me? When the right time comes of course" she opens the box to reveal the beautiful ring inside it.

"Yes!" I answer her as I pull her into a passionate kiss.

"Of course we need to finish school and then have a stable job" she adds making me laugh before she joins in.

"Mavis" I say softly.

"Yes?" she asks.

"Just shut up and kiss me" I tell her making her chuckle.

"My, my, my. So demanding" she whispers before closing the distance between us. Yes maybe we are too young to get engage but it doesn't change a thing. We are meant to be together for all eternity since that faithful day we have met all those years ago. Then our love was tested when she almost died. I was able to bring her back to life and she was able to change me, which is one of my most cherished memories.

"I love you" I say to her.

"I love you" she says back making me smile against her lips. "Forever" her breath brushes against me.

"Forever" I say back to her this time closing the short distance between us.