Chapter 3- Alone

Y o u 

I lift my head off the glass and sit on the couch. I look at the clock to see what time is was.

4:10pm

I groaned and sat back up. I paced back and forth trying to figure out what I needed or wanted to do. Then it hit me.

"I almost forgot to go to the store"

I turn around and take my keys off the counter of the kitchen. I take my black jacket and put it over me. I walk towards my closet to get my purse and walk towards the coffee table to get my phone. I make sure I hav everything I needed before I go. 

I make my way to the door and hesitate with my hand on the doorknob. I look back to see my bedroom door. I sigh and walk to the door. 

I knock and wait for a response...but like always...nothing

"H-Hey um.. im gonna go to the store right now. Is there anything you want or you want me to get for you?"

I waited for a response but nothing happened... I walk away but stop to hear footsteps.

(Door opens)

I turn around and there I saw the skeleton. He still wore his same, black jacket with the hoodie covered in white fur, black baggy jeans, and black leather combat boots. I slowly walk up to him as I see him leaning his arm against the doorway smiling. 

"Ya can you get me a beer dollface"

I smell the scent of cigerettes being lit and tried holind my breath. The memory of what those three girls came back in my mind. I froze for a second but come back to my senses and nod.

"S-Sure...Anything else?"

He shook his head  and closes the door but I stop it with my foot. He turns around and looks irritated. He leans against the doorway again and look down at me.

"What do you want"

"I-I..umm..I n-never got your name"

He rolls his eyes and put his hand on the door. I look down and walk away. 

"No one ever likes me"

"The name's G"

I turn around in surprise but only to see the door shut. I smile and walk to the door and out of the house.

"At least he told me his name"

It was still raining and the day only got darker as I walked to the store.

(Timskip 10 minutes)

I get to the store and get a cart. I walk in and start going up and down the aisles. I stop at one aisle and looked at the canned foods. I take one and observe it. 

I raise the canned food closer to my face seeing what was in it. I notice somethinf out fo the corner of my eye and turn to look. My eyes widen in shock to find out who is was.

The Captain

I turn my cart around immediatly and turn the opposite direction but i guess i wasn't fast enough to avaoid him.

"Hey!"

I rush down each aisle and stop where all the alcohol beverages were. I didnt think to know what I was suppose to get but I grabbed a six pack anyways and make my way to the cashier. 

I give the cashier the beers and wait for her to put it in a bag. I tap my foot with impatience as I hear him calling me and running towards me.

"Hey you!"