Saving a Life-Chapter 18

I'm so sorry that last chapter sucked. I had to get off my iPad because I can only be on there on a certain amount of time. I felt bad that u guys had to wait an extra day for me to post so I published the next chapter from where I left off . So heres another one and I hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry!!!

P.S- Thats Mayumi on top holding her rabbit...>o<

Y o u

"HOT"

My eyes widen with shock and I immediately cover my mouth with regret. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I look up to Izayan to see his face was completely red. His cheeks were a bright red blush and he tried covering his face with one of his hands...

"W-what?"

"No no no I mean- I was gonna say-..."

My stomach tightened and the words wouldn't finish coming out. I look over at Mayumi to see her looking at the both of us confused. I turn around and walk out of the store embarrassed.

I sprint into a jog through the mall and tried distancing myself with Izayan. After about a minute I stop and catch my break. I look back to not see him or Mayumi behind me. I sigh and face palmed...

"What the hell did I just say?!"

I take a step forward and began to walk. I looked down towards the ground taking every step forward and bumped into a few people but I ignored them. I continued making my way through the people and look up to see myself in front of a store. I look to my right to the exit out of the mall.

"What's wrong with me..."

I walk towards the door and hear running foot steps right behind me...

"Y/n wait!"

I froze from where I stood and turned around to see Izayan running towards me and Mayumi right behind him. I feel my face heat up with embarrassment again and turned around to exit out.

I take one step forward but feel a hand pull my arm...

"Y/n wait"

I was forced around and looked into Izayan's eyes and notice his cheeks were still red but not as bright as before. I look down with embarrassment and notice Mayumi right next to his leg. She held one arm to his thigh while the other held her rabbit...

"Hey what's wrong"

"..."

"Y/n"

I look up at Izayan to see he was 1 inch away from my face now. My body tensed up and out of reflex I push him away gently. I try to calm myself down and I look back at Izayan...

"Im fine"

"Are you upset that you told me that when I wore the clothes you gave me?"

"It was rude of me"

"Oh come on dont make it a big deal and besides it was a compliment"

"B-But still"

"Dont worry its fine..."

I look down to see Mayumi hugging me, trying to comfort me because I guess she noticed that I was starting to cry a bit...