Sister Visit-Chapter 15

Y o u

I feel my face being rubbed against something wet. I wake up to see Shiro on my chest licking my face, trying to wake me up. I laugh and try prying it off of me but it would always come back...

"Shiro stop...OK OK im awake, im awake"

I swing my legs over the bed and look at the clock...

9:30am

"Shit im late!"

I jump out of bed and look for clothes. I open the drawer to only find it filled with boxers and shirts. I feel my face heat up as I remember that I was in Izayan's house. I close it immediatly and walk out into the living room.

I look to my left to see him sound asleep on the couch, one arm hanging off the side. I walk up to him and kneel down. He looked pretty cute when he was asleep, he was more calm, attractive in a way.

"Wait what am I thinking I just met him yesterday!"

I look back at him and extend my hand out in front of me. I point my finger out and poked his nose. I began poking his cheek and his nose again. I immediatly stop as I remember when I did it to Asriel, making him mad...

"Jeez what the hell am I doing"

"Uh...mind telling me why you were poking my nose"

I jump to my feet but fall on my butt to hear his voice in front of me. I look up to see him a little irritated but he was also smiling a little. He raised his eyebrow waiting for my response...

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to..I was just...we're late for school"

"Mmmm"

He turns his head to a wall and looks at a clock. He looks back at me and sighs. I see him twisting around on the couch, facing away from me. This surprised me and I stood up, walking over to him...

"Umm...so are we going to get ready or...?"

"Isn't it obvious"

"What"

"We're not going to school today. Were late anyhow so there no point in going anymore"

"But still, we're missing a day of school. Double the work the next day"

"I doubt that. He dont have any reports or projects coming up"

"Come on we're seniors now. You should take responsiblity and go to school"

"I am...Im sleeping on this couch and saving up my energy for the next day"

"Ok now thats nonsense, get up"

"No im tired"

I frown and growl under my breathe. I needed to go to school cause I already missed friday and I couldn't afford missing another day...

"Izayan come on get up. I need a ride"

"No"

"Izayan"

"Look I slept in because im expecting someone today so i took the day off"

"But that doesnt mean I have to miss school though"

"You intend to walk to then?"

"Well...no"

"Then that answers it. Im not gonna drive 20 minutes to drop you off and come back and then go back and pick you up again...Its pointless, that like and hour drive in total. Im burning off gas quicker"

"Please I'll walk back"

He looks over his shoulder looking at me. He raises his eyebrow and shrugs...