Chapter 1

A small girl sat down on the dark blue carpet, holding her teddy bear.

"Mommy...Daddy...Brother..." she mumbled as she look at her teddy bear.

A woman walked inside the playroom and spotted little y/n sitting alone by herself, she smiled softly as she approach her.

"Hi sweetheart.. are you feeling okay..?" The woman asked sitting beside the small girl.

The little girl was startled at first, she looked up at the woman "I-I'm okay miss...I j-just miss my family..."

The woman pats her head softly "Is it okay if I be your mommy..?" The small girl's eyes widen and her frown turn to a big smile as she nods.

"That's good we'll just sign the papers and we can go home" she said as she picked up little y/n.

I have a new mommy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little y/n's grip on her teddy bear tighten from all the excitement she feels, she finally have a new family that she will love, a new place to stay at and no more problems...

She looked out the window door and smiled seeing trees, animals and more.

"Are you okay back there sweetpea?" The woman asked, little y/n nods "Yup I'm okay mommy" She said shyly as she sat back down.

A couple of hours from the trip she finally arrived at the mansion like house where the little girl is going to live. It looks so magical and big!

A boy was waiting on the front door "Hi little sister"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An old story I'm continuing..hopefully.. (^^;)