Chapter 17

A/N: I have come to a conclusion to have 2 alternate ending for you guys. Seeing that half of you want to be with Ren and the other half is on Kioshi. So don't worry you can get to pick what ending you would like :) ((And this chapter is for the Ren fans out there ;) ur welcome XD))

"I only want the best and to keep you safe y/n"

You looked up blushing at him. He seems to noticed and chuckle "Did I said something my lady?" He asked looking at you with his gorgeously brown eyes.

You shook your head and looked away "H-heh nothing nothing just thought of something" you lied, making him pinch your cheeks.

"You've always been a bad liar y/n, it's adorable" he complimented with a smile while you tried to block his words, blushing here and there.

Finally reaching the kitchen, Ice finding a way to get up the counter by the drawers to step on and sitting down like a good boy.

You smiled and pat Ice's head which he replies with him licking your hand and snuggling it.

Bernard starts to wear a plain white apron on, of course for proper food preparation purposes. He holds one and raised it in front of you.

"Gotta wear one princess" he said with a smirk, you raised a brow "But I'm clean when I cook!" You protest, which he just smiles genuinely loving the way you talk to him. It's so adorable to him.

He shook his head "Come on, if you don't want to wear it, then I'll do it myself" he said and got behind you and started tying the apron on.

You squeaked, your heart beating a little fast. Thinking all over again when you first started cooking with Ren.

~Flashback~
-8 years ago-

Looking up at ren looking breakfast for you, him mixing the pancake mix together. You started in awe. Seeing and knowing that his still a kid technically impresses you, he can do almost everything without any complains..

As you wondered in your little mind thinking about ren. He noticed you staring at him, this made him smile warmly and waved at you "Lady y/n, would you like to help me?" He asked politely.

Little you snapped back to reality and you nodded back at ren, wanting to know how to cook and follow on his footsteps on being independent. Seeing Ren as an inspiration.

He smiled and nods "Alright little assistant" he joked, placing the bowl down and reaching for another apron.

"But you need to wear this Ok? So your pretty dress wouldn't get dirty" he explained and you nodded "Okie dokie ren" you answered as ren starts to tie the apron on you.

"Done, now shall we start?" He asked politely with a warm welcoming smile on his face. You smiled back with rosy cheeks "Ai ai captain ren!" You cheered.

~End of flashback~

Since then you've always been there to help Ren with cooking and more. Therefore making a strong bond with him and seeing him more of another big brother.

A sweet, loving and caring friendship/relationship you two developed over the years.

Now you don't know what happened but you start seeing him in a different perspective. You see him in a whole new world like with kioshi just an hour ago.

You somehow see them more of a love interest. They make your heart flatter and beat so fast you can't even explain it properly. They make you smile, happy and things you can't explain.

In all honestly they suddenly turned handsome and attractive in your eyes, you hate to admit it but its true.

Back to the present, Ren was looking at you worried, realizing you spaced out for a solid 5 minutes.

You turned red and covered your face from embarrassment "S-sorry!!" You squeaked out.

This took ren by surprise, his eyes widen as he look at your flustered face. His face expression turned from worried to surprised then he suddenly laughed.

His cheeks having a bit of red tint from blushing "You're so cute when you're red y/n~" he teased, still laughing.

You looked up at ren and laughed along, laughing at the fact that you are goofing around.

While ice was on the counter curled around and sleeping peacefully.

After a couple of minutes you two started cooking, you both don't want to get scold by mom or kioshi for not making the dinner.

You both decided to cook some steak, vegetables on the side and some dessert afterwards.

You were cutting some veges while Ren cook the steak. You hum a small tone you remember that your real mom used to sing to you before you sleep.

You smiled and cut the last batch of veges. Slightly glancing at the side, catching some glimpse of Ren completly focused on cooking the meat.

Can't help but giggle, Ren noticed and looked at you "What?" He asked innocently, you shook your head "Nothingggg" you replied and smirked at him.

He raised his eyes brow and smirked back, taking a small broccoli and threw it innocently at your chopping board.

"Heyy!" You looked at him with a playful glare. Quickly turning his attention to the sauce as of he didn't do anything.

You grinned evilly and picked up some chopped up leafy greens and dumping it on his head.

"Gah!" He exclaimed in surprised and looked back at you, picking the greens on his head and quints his eyes at you.

"Oh you're gonna get it y/n.." He threat jokingly holding up the greens in his hand and walking slowly towards you. You laughed and started running around the kitchen bumping on some older maids and butlers.

"Wasting food is bad y/n! Come here and eat this!" He yelled at you as you two kept your chase. You turn your head and stick your tongue out "Hehe! NEVER!!" You yelled back then laugh. Not until you saw your kioshi on the door frame, with his arms crossed and a mad expression on his face.

'Oh shoot..we're in trouble now' you thought, stopping right in front of him.

*******************
As for my other stories. I'll try to finish this first if it's ok ^^' before I continue the others cause if I make them at the same time It'll have conflicts on the characters and the plot. I hope you guys understand. Love youuu :*

((Up there is just my drawing chibi version on what Kioshi, JD and Ren would look like :D Hope yah like it! ))