Chapter 18

(A/N: Finally manage to update something haha so so soooo sorry for the super late updates, Got busy taking care of my baby cousin. I'll try to update as much as possible.

Looking on the bright side! I have a lovely assistant editor. Which is nixeclipse check out her story, she's an excellent writer :D)

Update: The drawing up top is kioshi and mom haha kinda had to quick draw them hehe I hope you guys like it 
**********************************

"Oh shoot we're in trouble now' you thought to yourself as you stopped right in front of him.

You heard Ren stumble to a halt just behind you, he was clearly unprepared since he had a shocked expression as well.

You smiled nervously up at Kioshi "Hehe.. What's up Kioshi?" You asked, attempting to play cool.

He raised his brow at you and an angry expression grew visible on his face. You squeaked and looked down.

Kioshi's eyes turn to Ren's direction, they glared more and more "Cooking huh? Why do I smell something burning..?" Kioshi said in irritation and his arms became undone,  falling to his sides.

Ren doubled over into a bow to excuse himself and ran back to the kitchen, removing the pan from the hotplate of the stove. The pan held a burnt piece of steak.

You slowly looked up at Kioshi with a puppy eyed expression "Sowwy?" Unsure what his response would be, you put on the biggest , cutest and most innocent puppy dog eyes you could ever make.

He immediately softened and opened his arms for you, you smiled automatically and hugged him tightly.

Kioshi sighed and pat your head "You're such a trouble maker" he said and you looked up at him with a pout.

You giggle and smile up at him  "Learnt from the best!" You exclaimed, pointing at him and jabbing his nose.

He rolled his eyes and he smiled "Haha... very funny" was his only  reply as he picked you up princess style and  started to walk out the room.

You Looked up at him with a confused expression "Where are we going Kioshi?" You asked.

He simply smirked "Finishing what you started~" he whispered seductively making you squeak and blush.

"B-but! We haven't eaten dinner yet!" You protested, making him stop. "Want to eat dinner first princess?" He asked looking at you, which you replied with a smile and a cute nod 'mmhm!'

He sighed and put you down slowly "Fiiine . The birthday girl gets her wishes granted of course" he stated and brushed his hair back with his fingers.

You giggled and jabbed his cheek with a slender finger "You cutie" you teased making him blush for a moment.

He coughed and looked at the side, guessing he wasn't expecting that from you at all. This made you giggle more and you hugged him "Softieee~!" You squealed. He gave in and hugged you back ,  kissing your forehead lightly.

"My princess" he said lovingly, staring at you eyes with his red-ish brown ones.

Dinner time had arrived, you changed in a (f/c) dress and tied your hair up in a clean ponytail. Letting Ice run around your room in excitement.

While walking towards the dining room and smiling down at Ice who followed next to you obediently, you passed down that dark door again.

Remembering what Ren said, you followed and didn't let curiosity get to you again, not until you heard a faint sobbing from the other side of the door. Ice took notice and growled in front of the door, determined to protect you from any harm.

That eerie sound gave you chills down your spine as your pace sped up towards the dining room. Glancing ever so slightly back at the door then back to your destination. Ice following behind you and kept you safe.

Finally opening the doors to enter the dinning room, you were greeted by Ren (Bernard). He gave you a warm smile, his pale tone painted with a small blush upon seeing you.

You smiled back showing your beautiful smile that any guy would fall for. Ice cutely nuzzling his face on Ren's leg, he smiled then stepped aside and let you walk towards your seat.

Kioshi sitting on the right side next to you while your mother sat next to your left. Ren gently pulled the chair for you to sit on, giving him a small giggle of amusement, you finally sat down.

Kioshi gave you a smile and reached for your hand and kissed it "Again Happy Birthday my princess~" he greeted charmingly, making you blush for a second and making your mother laugh at how cute you two are.

While Ren and some other maids are walking towards the kitchen to get dinner on the table.

Mother looked at you then smiled "So how is our princess doing? Is everything going according to your day hm?" She asked, placing her palms under her chin.

You looked at her and nodded "Today's.. Interesting to be honest mother but all in all I'm pretty happy, thank you" you smiled as she smiled back in satisfaction.

Kioshi was about to speak, but Ren rang the bell indicating that the food is prepared and ready to be served. Maids holding fancy silverware, plates and bowls of the most expensive looking dishes and fine wine.

After all that preparation, all of you started to eat, some maids walked back to the kitchen to prepare the desserts while some stayed, waiting for any orders. Ren stood next to you attentively waiting for any command.

A couple of minutes passed as Kioshi talked about work and mother talking about her vacation.

You tried to keep your mind in the topic, but you can't help but think of that eerie noise inside that room.

You couldn't take it any longer, you have to ask them about this. You cleared your throat having their attention, you somehow got nervous just by the thought of what they would say.

"A-about the room.. Um.." You started, immediately you felt the room's atmosphere dropped from lively to dull. Your mom looked at you "What room deary?" She asked acting oblivious on what you were referring to.

Kioshi looked at you dead in the eye, waiting for your response. Ren as well was looking down at you waiting while he kept his posture.

Feeling tense you continued "The dark colored door, the one I can't go in to.." You trailed off. Kioshi rested his chin on his palm, leaning on the table "What about it y/n?" He asked serious.

"I think I heard something..or someone making a noise inside, but it's faint..And I just want to asked.." You continued looking up at them.

"...if there's something I should know about..?"