Chapter 20

You looked up at him confused "Him..?" He simply nod and kissed your forehead "Forgive me y/n.. I can't tell you anything, but I'm here if ever you need some assistance. I'll be on my way" he said, ruffling your hair with a smile on his face.

You sighed and nod back "Ok ren.." He was about to walk past you but you stopped him just in time, holding onto his arm.

Looking down as your cheeks tinted red, you mumbled something inaudible. He raised his eyebrow "Pardon? I can't hear you y/n" he leaned down and waited for your response.

You slowly looked up at him embarrassed "C-can we sleep together ren..?" You can see his once pale cheeks turning bright red, his expression are mixed with a surprise and flustered look.

"W-what?! I-I uh.. Y/n what do you mean??" He stuttered while avoiding eye contact for the first time.

You lightly tug on his arm "Please.. I'm a little scared, just this once" you pleaded. Honestly you don't mind staying in a room with him, you trust him more than anyone else.

Knowing that Kioshi might do something fishy after the confession and move he made.

He brushed his fingers through his hair and sighed in defeat, his cheeks still red obviously unprepared by your sudden offer "Ok ok, you win y/n. I can't say no to you y/n" he smiled and pat your head.

You smiled back and hugged him "Thank you so much ren! It's just been.. Too much today" you stated and he just smiled "I know, can you wait for a couple of minutes with Ice. I have to inform the maids their schedule"

You let go of the hug and nod. He chuckled and walked towards the kitchen door, where you assume maids are cleaning.

You looked around, trying to find where Ice is and he was nowhere to be seen. You called his name multiple times, still nothing.

You walked out of the room and started walking down the hallways, looking out at the huge windows in hopes of seeing Ice outside at the garden.

The only one you saw was Kioshi who was sitting on one of the chairs outside, holding his phone up and talking.

You looked back down at the dark eerie hallways. Finally seeing Ice, sitting in front of 'that' door again.

You ran towards him and kneed down, Ice soon noticed and snuggled close to you "What are you doing here Ice? I've been calling you over and over again"

He whimpered, his ears flopping down and he nuzzled his head in your arms. You awed at his adorableness and patted Ice's head "It's ok Ice I'm not mad at you, you're too adorable!" You squealed and picked up the dog kissing it's cheek.

Beginning to walk past the door, Ice's ear shot up and his attention turned back to the door "Ice we shouldn't go there, kioshi might caught us snooping around"

Ice looks at you and titled his head then looked back at the door. You looked at the door and bit your lower lip, contemplating whether to look and see or just ignore it.

You shook your head and ran down the hallways towards your room, quickly closing the door.

Letting Ice down he ran towards your bed, him desperately trying to jump on top of the blankets. This made you giggle,you walked towards Ice picking him up and placing him on the bed, he barked happily and snuggled down on the blankets.

You smiled and took out some night gown for you to wear tonight. It's not like it's out of the ordinary.. Right? To wear a nightgown.

Picking up some towels you called ice and manage to get his attention "If someone comes in growl okie Ice? I'll just take a quick bath"

Ice then sat up straight and stared at the door, indicating his on the watch.

Opening the bathroom door, setting aside the towels, you turned the warm  water on and waited patiently for the tub to fill up.

For the meanwhile, you slowly took your clothes off and wrapped yourself with a towel as well as your hair of course.

Just when you were about to get inside of the tub. You heard Ice growl then whimpered. Quickly wrapping yourself up and opened the door to sew who it was.

Meeting eyes with Ren who was patting Ice's head. He smiled but them saw that you're only in a towel. He quickly turn away. "Ah, I'll wait here y/n, I'll keep a look out"

You scrambled to close the door in embarrassment "A-ah! Sorry, I'll be right out in a couple of minutes" sighing you continued your bath with red cheeks.

~MEANWHILE~
~With Ren and Ice~

Ren's P.O.V

To turned my attention back to y/n's dog, Ice. Who was looking at me in confusion.

I sighed and scratched him just under his ears "You'll understand when you're older" I replied as if Ice could understand.

Glancing back at the door and remembering Y/n's flustered face, she's too adorable. Ugh.. I can't. Why does she have to be so cute.

I subconsciously face palmed myself as I felt my face heat up.

"Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.." I mumbled to myself as I laid down on the bed. Letting Ice sit down on my stomach.

Ice tilted his head then looked back to the bathroom door.

"No I don't think I can say those words to y/n.." Covering my face with my sleeves, groaning in frustration.

Why am I talking to a dog. I'm over thinking too much. I shouldn't be feeling these emotions towards y/n.. I don't want her to have the same fate as her.

Wondering in my own thoughts, I didn't even noticed someone opened the door.

"Bernard why are you here? Let alone laying on my princess's bed" I jolted up, accidentally flinging Ice off of my stomach and onto the ground.

Ice whimpered but quickly got to his battle stands.

"Kioshi, my lord. I.. Uh.. I was requested by Lady y/n to accompany her tonight" I explained, standing up from y/n's bed.

Kioshi glared at me in irritation "Is that so? Is there any reason why?" He asked with this unamused look on his face.

I simply answered "She's feeling uneasy and bothered" Kioshi raised his eyebrow and walked towards me. Ice growling but soon backed away behind me.

"You didn't told her anything...right?" The atmosphere thickened, this sinister look on his face that I grew familiar of doesn't affect me anymore.

I only nod at his question with a close eyed smile  "Of course, I didn't told y/n anything, it's not for me to tell.." I paused, frowning and stared directly towards him.

"Or should I..?" The first thing I saw was his arm raised up and was about to punch me.

But he stopped just before he can lay his hand on my face.

"What are you doing?!" I looked at the source of that melodic voice.

******************
Hiiiii everyoneeeee!! I missed yah! 😍😍😍