Chapter 22

(Does anyone know the song idfc by Blackbear. It kinda reminds of me of Ren and how he feels about y/n, hehe yieeee)

You sat down on the bed, playing around with Ice  as you both wait for Ren to get out of the bathroom.

You sighed and laid down on the bed, ice walking towards your face and laid down just next to you.

Moments later, Ren got out of the bathroom, wearing a black long sleeve shirt and grey sweat pants. On his right arm his Butler clothes neatly folded.

You giggled "Aaw! You look cute Ren" His cheeks tinted pink right after you complemented him. He just smiled and placed the clothes on the desk next to the bed.

He sat down on the bed "Now go to sleep y/n, it'll be a busy day tomorrow" he said, patting your head.

You puffed your cheeks "No! I don't wanna go to school, come onnnn" you whined as Ice nuzzles his head on your side.

Picking to dog up and both used the puppy dog eyes on Ren "Come on it's just after my birthday.. I don't wanna attend school yet.. Pleaseeeeee" you pleaded while Ice whimpered to add more effect on your beg puppy dog plan.

Ren chuckled "Hmm..I'll think about it princess" he answered with a smile. Grinning you jumped up on the bed "Wooh! No school tomorrow!" You exclaimed happily.

"Hey! I didn't say anything about no school tomorrow!" Ren protests, looking at your overly happy expression. You crossed your arms "Yeah but you said you'll think about it" you answered.

Ren raised his brows "And that doesn't mean there's no school tomorrow smart mouth" he joked, you plopped down on the bed and grasped his sleeves.

"You're a meany sometimes yah know" you pouted, he blushed slightly then smiles "Somebody gotta be the bad cop in his household sometimes you know" he answered back.

You continued pouting, laying down properly under the covers, Ice following on your steps and snuggled on the middle of the bed just right next to your feet.

You looked up at Ren "You're not gonna sleep yet ren?" He looked at you and shook his head "Not yet y/n, I still have some chores to do"

You pouted and lightly tap him with your feet "But I want you to stay here.. Don't leave me" you pleaded.

He suddenly stopped, his heart melted immediately, his eyes glistening ever so slightly. He pulled the covers and suddenly hugged you, you squeaked in shock "Y/n.. You're too much for my heart" he mumbled, hugging you tight.

"R-ren are you okay??" You asked worried you might have said something to trigger him. He shook his head "No I'm sorry I just remembered something.." He answered and pulled away, kissing your forehead.

"Don't worry I wouldn't leave you alone.. I'll be here to protect you" he said, staring back at you. Sadness and worries filled his eyes as he slowly teared up.

Your heart soften and you don't even know why. Maybe it's because this is the first time you've seen him cry or teared up.

You reached up and wiped his tear away, his cheeks redden for a bit, he holds on to your hand and lightly kissed it "I promise, I'll forever protect you y/n.." He said softly, meaning every single word he said, this made your heart beat fast.

Why does this feelings suddenly hit you today, one day you saw them as your best friends now you see them in a more different way.

You blushed and smiled slightly "Thank you ren.." He smiled back and kissed your forehead again.

You giggled and tag on his sleeve, he noticed and hesitantly kissed your nose. You blushed, looking up at him, don't really know what you're feeling but you like it.
.
.
.
.
.
(Just a random A/N! Rememberrrrrr! His only older than you for a couple of years. Maybe his at his 20s XD I don't wanna say ages to be honest. Just imagine him looking like your age.  It's Gucci XD. Age is just a number. And his been taking and looking out for you since the first day you arrived. So it's kinda explainable for you both to have these feelings. Hahaha just making it clear. Cause some might find Ren X Y/n weird okie proceed with the story)
.
.
.
.
.
.
He stopped, making eye contact with you as he kissed your cheek, seeing if you're comfortable or not.

You simply stare at him with half opened eyes and tinted red cheeks. He slowly placed his  hands on your waists while you hold on to his arms.

He slowly but gently kissed the side of your lips, trying not to scare you or move too fast. Out of instincts you leaned towards him just a little bit. He took the hint, slowly leaned down and closed his eyes as you did as well.

His lips softly touched yours, your hold on his arms tighten as you kissed back. The kiss was gently and sweet not like how Kioshi kissed you.

Only the thought of Ren clouded your mind, these urges that you couldn't fight off, same with Ren. All he can think of is you, his heart and mind shouts for your name. He couldn't fight his emotions anymore.

The kiss slowly started heating up, you slowly scoot yourself towards Ren, sitting on his lap as you wrap your legs on his waists. Like both your bodies moves on their own at this point.

Slowly snaking your hand around his neck and on his head. Messing his hair a bit, making him 100x hotter.

He wrapped his arms around your waists pulling you closer, he pulled away and started kissing your neck, licking it here and there.

You tilted your head up, feeling tingly everywhere and like there's electricity running through your body "R-ren..~" you moaned, pushing yourself on his chest.

He groaned and looked up as he licked your neck and saw how vulnerable and weak you are. It turned him on so much.

Ice slowly got up and barked at the two of you, Ren noticed and snapped back to reality.

He sighed, kissing your forehead one last time and fixing your hair, tucking it behind your ears.

"S-sorry y/n, I ..lost my mind there.. Please sleep now" he said looking at you with cheeks red from the you know. You pant and looked at him "W-what..?" You asked confused.

He chuckled and softly removed you off his lap and laid you down under the covers. You looked up at him in confusion on why he stopped.

He smiled warmly at you and kissed your cheek "Sleep now ok.. Princess" he whispered and got inside the covers as well.

You automatically hugged him, snuggling next to his side, still with red cheeks. Biting on his sleeve to get his attention.

He looked at you and run his fingers through your hair, helping you to sleep. You let go and mumbled something.

He noticed and asked "What did you say y/n..?" You blushed and looked down "Do you love me..?"

His heart beat fasten after you asked your question. He smiled softly and lifted your chin and gently placed a kiss on your soft lips "I do.. love you..so much.."

You smiled satisfied by his answer. Atleast you know that he love you and didn't do that out of lust. You slowly closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. Ren soon after falling asleep as well. And Ice too.

********************
Well ummmm, how are yah guys after reading that? Hahahaha XD I think I over did it too much? What cha think?