Chapter 4

Reaching back to you and your new brother's room, you sat down on the bed as Kioshi cheerfully, gather all of his toys and put it on the middle of the room for you two to play it.

He gestures you to come and play, which you followed cause why not it's toys, all kids likes toys to play with.

You sat across him, in between is some of the pile of toys he pulled out, you sat you stuffie beside you and picked up a little cat stuffie.

And smiled a little, remembering your onced alive older brother... "onii-chan.." you whimpered.

Kioshi quickly got next to you and looked at you "Onii-chan's here y/n, are you okay??" He moved some hair out if your face as he looked at you.

You snapped out of our thoughts of your 'real' brother and nods at him "I-I'm okay o-onii-chan"

He sighed in relief and smiled happily "That's good, Hey y/n".

You looked up at him as he put his hands on your shoulder "Remember y/n...I'll always be here with you..I'll be with you until forever and ever... I promise"

Being the little you, you quickly hugged him, finally getting relieved from the fact that you'll be with your new family and they wouldn't leave you as a family, nothing more. But...

Little did you know, Kioshi meant it in a whole different way...

"I love you y/n" 

...He hugs you tighter...

"You wouldn't leave me right..?"

...He starts to slightly nuzzle his face on your hair...

"You'll always be with me...Mine only..."

You thought it was completely an innocent loving words from your new brother, it didn't weird you out as you are still innocent and fragile.

Before you can reply to what he said, there was a knock on the door "Sweetie..? Are you in there?" A familiar voice said, Kioshi let go of you irritated from suddenly gettin interrupted.

The woman who took you here opened the door and gave a loving smile "There you are y/n, I was worried.." she said, kneeling down as she opened her arms for you to ran at.

You smiled and run up to your new mother, she hugged you back and carried you "I didn't saw you outside the garden and in your room, so I got worried sweetie"

You looked at your new mother confused on what he said "My room..?" She nods and giggles a little "Of course, you're going to be living here my dear, you need a room to sleep at silly"

You looked at Kioshi, who just finished cleaning his toys and looked a little...dull.

Looking back at your mother you said "But K-kioshi said my room is still on building part..?" She gave at weird look and looked down at Kioshi who seems to ignore her questionable look.

Kioshi shrugged "I just wanted to play with her mother" he answered innocently, she just smiled.

"I'm happy to see you two are getting along so quickly, come, dinner is ready" she said as she started walking with you in her arms and Kioshi following beside you two.

He looked up at you and grinned "My sweet little sister..."

***************
I need a onii-chan or any bro out here T^T or even a sis. *sad music*