Chapter 5

((Your Butler's name now is Bernard, Imagine him as Sebastian from black butler XD))

As all of you reached the dining table, all the food was looking so appetizing, you can't help the noise your tummy made when the delicious smell reach your nose.

Your new mother laughed at sound "Hungry are we little one,Bernard already prepared the food, you can feed your little tummy now" she cooed, tickling your tummy.

She placed you on a chair with books stocked on it for you to reach the table. On your right is your mom and on the left side is Kioshi are sitting on.

After a moment you all started eating dinner, having a bit of a struggle to cut your food, the butler leans down and smile at you.

"Need help with your food m'lady?" He asked politely, you looked up at him and nods with a smile.

"Y-yes sir" you replied shyly, looking down as he starts to cut your food to small bits, a bit close to you so he can reach your plate.

On the other side, Kioshi was burning in anger, glaring deadly at the butler who was just doing his job as a butler.

Kioshi kept a straight glare at the butler once he was about to finish helping you, Kioshi stabbed his food forcefully, almost cracking his plate.

You jolted, looking at Kioshi, your mother also and the butler just gave an innocent smile as he stood up straight and put his arms behind his back.

"Kioshi dear are you okay? Do you need help with your food?" Your mother asked, looking concerned.

As soon as you and Kioshi's eyes met, his dark aura quickly faded, he smiled cheerfully and nods to her mother "Of course I'm okay mother and no need I can cut it myself" he answered, as he said the word cut the same time he cut his food in half, looking at the innocent looking butler.

Your mother continues eating silently, while you started eating on your food, Kioshi finally turned back to normal and ate his food in peace.

While eating you can't help but look up at your suspicious brother, everytime you look down to get your food, at the corner of your eye you can see him staring at you.

Your little hand reach to tag on your mother's clothes which caused her to look at your little form.

"What is it my dear?" She asked politely, giving a smile.

"C-can mommy stay with me until I s-sleep..?" You asked, looking up at her hoping she'll say yes, but she didn't.

"I'm really sorry pumpkin, I need to finish more work due tomorrow, but I promise tomorrow I'll be there until you sleep, but right now you can be with Kioshi if you would like?" She explained and looked at Kioshi, who was trying not to smile too much in excitement.

That was the reason why you wanted her to stay with you, Kioshi was slightly freaking you out.

"He is your older brother after all my dear, he'll protect you, is that okay my dear?" You simply nodded and ate the rest of your food.

Once you finished you looked up at the butler and reached up with grabby hands "U-uppie" you whimpered.

The butler nearly awed outloud but obeyed on your request, he leaned down and picked you up in his arms.

Kioshi's eyes was so full of anger and dull, your mother ordered Kioshi to get the plates and put it in the kitchen. Of course a boy needs to learn. Even if his rich.

He nearly smashed the plates when he saw you and the butler, but you the innocent one didn't see anything bad on being carried by a butler. He is looking older or something.

You tagged on the Butler's tux "C-can we go to my room..?" You asked politely to the butler who just smiled and nods "Of course m'lady"

He started walking towards your room, the last thing you saw before the door was closed was Kioshi's dark glaring eyes.

****************
Guys please comment, vote and add to your reading list, it'll help alot! ♡♡♡ And comment what you want next to happen! Your comments and opinions keeps me inspired on writing stories!\( ^0^)/ I love yah guys!