Thrift Store

No ones P.O.V

"Amy, I'm hungry but I'm really scared of your dog Jasper. He's like, guarding the kitchen," Ally said standing in Amy's doorway to her nearly empty room.

"Girl boo, stop acting like you haven't spent the night over here a million times. Go get some cereal," Normani said lying down next to Amy on her bed.

Camila was laying on the floor on a blanket texting someone. Lauren was sitting on the floor cross legged looking off into space. All of the girls had spent the night at Amy's house for the week that they were out of college. Lauren was a freshman who decided that she wanted to go to the same college as her sister. Ally, Camila, and Normani were basically Amy's friends, but because Lauren was around so much, they just considered her their friend too.

"Lets just go out to get some breakfast," Lauren suggested with a shrug.

"Omg your dog is coming up the stairs Amy! Get him!" Ally screeched.

Amy and Normani giggled and kept whispering to each other.

"Stop talking about me and get your dog!" yelled Ally as Jasper ran into the room.

"Ahhh! Amy I'm serious, you know I'm scared of him!" Ally screeched out as she jumped on the bed.

Jasper jumped up on the bed and onto Ally. Ally let out an ear piercing scream as the dog attacked her with sloppy kisses.

"Oh look, he likes you!" Camila exclaimed.

"Get him off! This is so gross!"

"Alright now Jasper, get off my company. GET OFF JASP!" yelled Amy as she removed the dog from on top of Ally.

Normani and Lauren were on the floor laughing at Ally. Camila was sitting on the edge of the bed chuckling lightly. Ally was less than amused at her friends laughing at her misfortune.

"Shut up! You all know I'm scared of dogs but you just wanna sit there and laugh at me, fuck all of you!"

Ally got up and grabbed her book bag before going into the bathroom to change.

"Wow, she's really mad," Amy said as she opened the door to her walk in closet.

"So? She'll be alright. She's always being dramatic," Normani added as she grabbed her suitcase and walked out of the room.

"Mani, where you goin?" asked Camila.

"To change my clothes in Amy's laundry room since Allyson is in the bathroom."

"Oh, okay. Well you don't care if I get ready in here do you Amy?" asked Camila.

Amy shook her head and closed the door to her walk in closet. Camila started taking off her clothes and Lauren cleared her throat.

"Oh shit I forgot you were in here you're so quiet. Uhm, you don't care if I get dressed in front of you do you?"

"Uh-well I guess I don't," answered a red faced Lauren.

Camila chuckled and continued to change her clothes. While she was changing, she caught Lauren staring a couple of times but decided to dismiss it.

When Camila was done, she had on a red and white stripped t-shirt with black short shorts and converse.

Ally waltzed back into the room and threw her bag back on the ground where it was. She was wearing blue jean shorts and a black tank too with all black converse.

"Nice shoes," Lauren complimented Ally.

"Thanks," Ally said quickly before getting back on her phone.