Stop At The Red Light

Everyone had to go back to school the next day. Camila went back to her dorm. Ally had classes early and so did Amy so they went to the college together. Normani had an exam but it was later on in the day so she decided that she would go and do some shopping. Lauren had been back at the campus since school started back up for her a few days ago.

As Ally and Amy(shorties😋) were sitting in their math class, they found it hard to concentrate on the pop quiz that was in front of them. They had this class with the two biggest jokers on the entire campus, Dinah and Zendaya(Amazon's😋). They were giggling and laughing and throwing papers, and as per usual the professor, Mrs. Wellis, didn't care or even seem to notice.

Ally was trying to concentrate on her paper when a paper ball whizzed past her head. She sighed and bit her tongue as she heard the snickers behind her head.

Amy tried ignoring them too but it was getting really hard. They had already made two people leave because of their childish ways and she was trying her hardest not to lash out.

"Hey shorty, heads up," whispered Zendaya as she threw another paper ball at Amy's head. It missed and landed on the floor next to her desk.

"You have no aim. Let me try," Dinah said as she crumbled up a piece of paper.

She threw the ball at Ally and it hit her and bounced right off of her head. Ally spun around in her desk and glared at the two as they had a mini laughing fit.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Two big grown ass women throwing paper balls, is that what we do now!?" Ally cursed.

"Girl shut yo lil mouth ass up and sit down," Zendaya shot back.

"Yeah sit down you fucking smurf!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Oh no miss ma'am's, we aren't gonna do that today. You can calm all that smurf shit down," Amy interjected.

"Oh, now the leprechaun has something to say?" Dinah asked tilting her head.

"The leprechauns gonna beat your ass if you don't fuck off!" Amy shot back.

"Yeah and the smurf too you big dumb broads!" Ally added.

"Excuse me, Miss Hernandez and Miss Cimorelli? Why are you speaking to your fellow classmates that way? I'm surprised at you!" Mrs. Wellis said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? These two have been harassing is and other students the entire freaking semester," Amy argued.

"Yeah, and two people got up and left your class already because of these bitches," Ally shot back.

"Bitches? Okay ma'am we weren't doing anything, they just want us to get in trouble," Dinah said sadly.

"Yeah, we didn't do anything," Zendaya smirked.

"You know what? Both of you get out. Ally and Amy I don't want to see either of you for a week, got it?" Mrs. Wellis said turning back to her papers.

"Gotta be kidding me!?" Amy yelled out before gathering her things and leaving.

"This is bullshit," Ally said quietly as she left the room.

Ally caught up with Amy who was already halfway down the hall.

"That's bullshit isn't it? They act like a bunch of kindergarteners but we get put out for a week," Ally said.

"And they've been doing that shit for awhile now. Where are you going next?"

"To Camz dorm. She's gonna help me with this science bullshit. What about you?"

"Going home. Not in the mood for anymore learning today. Catch you later."

Ally waved as the two of them went their separate ways. Ally made her way to Camila's dorm and Amy went to the parking lot to get in her car.

When Amy got in the car, she immediately called Normani. Maybe she could make her feel better.

Amy's P.O.V

I called Normani but her phone went to voicemail so I shot her a text. I waited for about ten minutes before I decided she wasn't gonna text back and drove out of the parking lot.

"Great. She's ignoring me," I whispered to myself as I pulled out into traffic.

I got to a four way street and the light turned red. I pressed on the brakes but my car kept sliding.

"What the hell!?" I screamed as I slid out into the traffic.

"Ahhh!" was a all I had time to get out before my car started whizzing through traffic.

I grabbed the steering wheel and tried to control the car as much as I could. I dodged about five cars already and had people blaring their horns at me.

"What the fuck is happening!?"

I tried to be calm down but how could I when my car was going 70 in a 30 and my brakes were shot to hell?

I turned a corner and my car slid straight into a tree. I heard people putting on their brakes and stopping to see what had happened. I couldn't really see anything, everything was blurry. I felt something wet sliding down my head and put my hand up to wipe it off. It was blood.

"Oh god," I spit out as I turned to see who was standing next to my car.

I saw a dark figure standing outside of my car. Its eyes were glowing red and it looked like death. I tried to scream again but no words came out.

"This is your nightmare. Warning one."

"Wait, you're real?" I choked out before I passed out on the steering wheel.
******************************
Oop, cliffhanger! I'll be back with another chapter so you can see what happens soon. As always if you liked the chapter, give it a vote. Until next time, G.O.P out 😂✌✌