The Drive

Camila's P.O.V

"I gotta get going Ames. School is starting back up and I gotta get to the dorms," I told the shorter woman.

We had all went back to her place after leaving the hospital. To be honest with you I was quite scared of being alone right now and didn't want to drive alone because of my frequent panic attacks I have when one little thing goes wrong. I almost had a panic attack when Christina couldn't revive Normani! Maybe Lauren could drive with me? No. I shouldn't go alone but I don't want to bother her.

"Well okay Mila. But be careful alright?"

"I will. Just gotta make sure I get back to the campus before tomorrow. I have classes early in the morning. Later you guys!"

"Bye Camz!" Lauren called out.

"See ya later," Ally said quickly.

I walked out into the quiet night air and headed for my small electric car. Once I got in and got situated, I drove toward the campus.

It was about one in the morning and I was twenty minutes into my drive when my car started to slow down.

"Oh God No, not here," I said aloud.

I pulled over on the remote road and turned my car off. I tried to start it back up again but it just sputtered and shut off.

"I guess I have to call Amy to come and get me."

I went to my contacts and pressed on Amy's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello? Camz are you alright?"

"My fucking car just died right in the middle of me driving. Could you come get me?"

"Where are you?"

"You know the road we take when we are on our way to campus?"

"Yeah."

"I'm on that road. Griverton Road. Please hurry. I'm starting to feel a bit out of place."

"Be there as soon as I can."

I hung up the phone and sat back in my seat. I finally got a chance to look around and all I saw was darkness. Even the trees looked menacing at this hour. I tried to get my mind off of everything and started playing a game on my phone.

About twenty minutes passed and Amy still wasn't here. I was starting to panic a little bit. I mean, someone could be out here trying to kill me or something!

"Fine I'll just ca-"

Oh shit, I can't breathe. It feels like someone has their hands wrapped around my throat! What is this!?

"He-" I tried screaming for help but I couldn't breathe.

I flung my arms all around trying to find the door handle in the darkness. Then I heard a weird voice, it sounded like it was under water.

"This is your nightmare. Warning one."

I tried looking around but couldn't move my head. I was looking for where this voice was coming from. I couldn't see anything!

I looked out of my peripheral and saw two headlights in the mirror. Please be Amy. As soon as Amy got out of her car, I felt air push it's way back into my body. I gasped and inhaled deeply.

"AMY!"

I heard little footsteps running to my side of the car and Amy swung the door open as I jumped out of the car holding my neck.

"Camila? Camila what's wrong!?" she asked me over and over again.

"I couldn't breathe! There was someone in my car and they were choking me!" I screamed as I sat on the ground rocking back and forth. Amy sat next to me and tried to help me calm my breathing.

Once I had calmed down, she helped me stand back up and I started to explain what I had heard.

"He said "This is your nightmare. Warning one." Isn't that the same thing Mani said she heard when she almost drowned!? I'm going out of my fucking mind Amy!"

"Calm down before you have another panic attack Camz."

"What are the chances of that? Both of us hearing the same voice telling us this is our nightmare when we encounter our biggest fears. And didn't the game know our biggest fears?"

"Mila it was just a game. And it was just a coincidence that you two heard the same thing. Like I said to Mani, you couldn't breathe and-"

"Explain me all of a sudden not being able to breathe then!"

"Camila, calm down. I'm trying to help you."

"You're right. I'll just try to forget about this. I'll grab my phone and my bag and we can go."

I grabbed my phone and my bag out of my car and locked my car up. I'll have someone come figure out what stopped my car in the morning.

Once we got to driving, I started to calm down a bit more. I mean my breathing was still irregular but I was slowly starting to relax. We pulled into the dormroom parking lot and I thanked Amy before getting out of the car.

"Oh and hey, be careful on your way home okay?" I told her.

"I'll be careful. Now go get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."
******************************
A short chapter but it's okay I guess. Hope ya liked it, and if ya did, go ahead and vote for it! And feel free to leave commentary about what you thought about the chapter. Until next time, G. O.P out 😂✌✌