Lets Play the Game

Once they all got back to Amy's apartment, everyone started doing their own thing. Ally was in the kitchen baking cookies. Lauren was playing a game on her phone. Camila watched reruns of Friends. Normani sat in Amy's room with her while they talked about any and everything. It was like this for hours until Amy brought the game back up.

"Okay but seriously, that game you bought is giving me bad vibes Ames."

"Well I want to play it. I didn't buy it for nothing."

"Okay, I'll play one game with you. After that, I'm done with that creepy ass game."

"Cool, I'll go get Ally, Camz, and Lauren."

Amy jumped off her bed and walked into the living room where everyone else was.

"Hey, we were gonna play that game. You guys have to play it with us."

"I don't want to, it's weird," Ally argued.

"I'm down. Seems fun to me," Camila said cheerfully.

"I guess I'll play. I'm not really doing anything else," Lauren added.

"Come on Ally, it'll be fun I swear," Amy pleaded.

"Christ, I don't know why I hang out with you losers! Fine lets play the dumb game!"
******************************
All of the women sat on the floor in a circle while the game was in the middle of the circle.

"There aren't any directions. It just says, pick your nightmare," Amy explained.

"I told you this was stupid," Ally complained.

"Shut up! All you do is complain I swear to God! Complain one more time and you're getting out," Normani said sternly.

"This isn't your house Mani!"

"So what Ally!"

"Guys look, it says you have to pick which one of these is your worst nightmare," Amy said.

"What are the options?" asked Camila.

"It says, Five people and five nightmares. Fear of drowning, fear of being stuck in the middle of nowhere, fear of being in a car crash, fear of being in a burning building, and fear of being kidnapped."

Everybody got quiet as soon as Amy got done reading off the list of fears.

"Remember that talk we had about out biggest fears?" asked Lauren.

"Yeah. These sound just like our-"

"Biggest fears! And how the hell does it know there's five of us!?" Ally interrupted Normani.

"Because I said my biggest fear was being stuck in a burning building. Camila you said yours was getting stuck in the middle of nowhere. Amy you said yours was being in a car crash. Normani you said yours was drowning. And Ally you said yours was being kidnapped," Lauren explained.

"This is too fucking weird for me. Lets put the game away and take it back to the thrift store in the morning," Camila suggested.

"She's right. And I need to go get my cookies so... yeah."

Ally got up and left the room. Camila left as well. Normani went back to her spot on the bed and Lauren laid on the floor and continued playing her game on her phone. Amy packed the game up and put it on her nightstand by her bed.

"But how the hell did that game know that? Its just weird," Normani said to no one in particular.

"I don't know but it really did freak me out. I think I'm gonna listen to some music now," Lauren answered her.

Amy sat on the edge of her bed staring out into space before Normani said something to her.

"Amy? You alright?"

"Uhm, yeah. I'm fine. I was just thinking is all."
******************************
The next morning, Amy woke up to an empty house and a bunch of texts. She checked her phone and saw that everyone was just texting her telling her that they left and would see her later.

She sighed as she got up and looked around her room. It was eerily quiet without her friends there. Amy decided that she would get dressed and take the game back to the store like she planned. Once she got ready, she made sure she had the reciept and headed to the store. She pulled into the thrift store parking lot about twenty minutes later and went into the cool store.

"Welcome back," greeted Lauren, the cashier.

"Yeah I need to return this game."

"You can't return the game. It'll curse you if you don't play it."

"Okay lady, just give me my money back for the game before we have some problems."

"Return it if you want then. I'm telling you, it won't stop hurting you and your friends unless you play it."

"Whatever. Just give me my money back."

Lauren sighed and shook her head as she exchanged the money for the game. Amy snatched the money out of the woman's hand and headed towards the exit.

"Good luck," Lauren called out as Amy was nearing the exit.

"I don't need luck, it's just a stupid game," Amy snapped at her.

As she was getting back in her car, her phone started ringing.
She saw it was a call from her older sister, Katherine.

"Hey Kath, what's up?"

"Nothing. Its just, Christina was throwing this pool party later in in the day and I was wondering if you and your friends wanted to come?"

"Aw, sure thing. Let me call and see if they aren't too busy."

"Oh and make sure Lauren comes too. Dani misses her, a lot."

"Okay sis, I'll talk to you soon. Bye."

As soon as Amy hung up the phone she called Ally to see if she could come.

"Allycat, what you doin?"

"Shopping. Why?"

"My sister is having a pool party at her place and I wanted to see if you wanted to come."

"Omg yes! Just let me buy a cute swimsuit, I'll be at your place in a hour."

Amy hung up and called her sister Lauren to see where she was at.

"Hey sis."

"Lauren, where are you?"

"At Camila's, are you okay?"

"Ohhhhh, I see. You and Camz were busy but listen, Chris is having a pool party and you have to go. Camz does too so be at my place in an hour."

"Okay but for the record, we weren't doing anything. Her entire family is here and we were only playing videogames."

Amy chuckled and hung up on her sister. She didn't believe anything that came out of Lauren's mouth half the time.

"Manibear, what are you doing?"

"My nails, short stack. Why?"

"Come to my sister's pool party with me."

"You know I don't fucks with the water Ames."

"I won't let anything bad happen I promise."

"You know what happened last time I went swimming. I almost fucking drowned!"

"Normani, I was a swimmer remember? Trust me."

"Ugh, okay then. When should I be ready?"

"Come to my house in an hour. And stop sounding so scared! Nothing is going to happen, I promise."
******************************
Well I hope you liked this chapter. It was a bit more informative but yeah. If ya liked the chapter, give it a like for me! Until next time, G.O.P out😂✌✌