01

summers pov.

its the first day of junior year..

god bless, one more year after this one and im outta this hell hole.

i go to my first class late.. yea i know great way to start off the year, being late to first period.

i walk in and everyone looks at me.

"the fuck" i say under my breath walking in, a bunch of girls smile at me and guys stare.

i stop and look to see there is only one seat left beside a total hottie..

"you don't mind right?" i ask.

"hell no" he says chuckling, i find his eyes scan my body.

which almost makes me melt to the floor.

"my names matthew"

thats when it clicked matthew espinosa aka star player for our football team.

"summer" i say and sit down.

he starts smirking "summer white" he says and licks his lips.

"how do you know my last name" i ask confused.

"who doesn't? you walk through that hall and everyone stops and stares, your breathtaking"

i bite my lip and look down.

"your funny, I'm not more special than anyone else at this school"

"so you claim, you arent the most gorgeous girl in school?" he asks.

"pretty much"

"well, i mean your opinion really doesn't matter" he says smirking.

i roll my eyes playfully and get ready to say something and the teacher interrupts me.

"who your sitting beside is your partner in everything we do in this class all year so i hope you like who your sitting beside"

blah blah blah... i never listen on the first day of school anyway it's all about themselves.

besides i was too distracted by the boy i was sitting beside.

matthews pov.

she's even more gorgeous than i thought, I've always seen her from a distance, and heard the guys on the team talk about her and how they would kill to get in bed with her.